Dark Romance : Forum : Which type of vampire?

Which type of vampire?

16 Years Ago

I was just wondering what other people thought about this, I have always loved reading and writing about vampires as aristocratic creatures (canes, ruffled shirts... the whole thing) with fiery tempers who can be violent but who always have a conscience... i suppose if i was to compare it the best thing would be to say i prefer vampires as they were portrayed in "interview with a vampire.".. I know many people prefer them being portrayed as violent, demonic monsters, I was just curious as to see what the majority of people preferred... i think it could be interesting to see what other writers think

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i love lestat out of queen of the damned. that sexy metal singer vampire. mmm id live for eternity with him thats for sure...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

they are great vampires ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Interview with a Vampire was an awesome movie sorry just had to say it.

I portray vampires as a betrayed species of human that have been given a second chance...
for a price...
that others had to pay... ::smile:: or something like that I dunno ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Good thought ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I actually just finished my novel, which is all about vampires, and I like them to be modern, with an attitude. Kinda like "urban fantasy" but no doubt that lestat was quite handsome! (That is the only role that I think Brad looks hot as hell in-I have a weakness for blonds with long hair)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

When i think of vampires i always have Carmilla and Dracula in my mind. Aristocratic, beautiful, seductive, but mysterious and lethal at the same time. This how vampires are mostly described in my country's myths and legends (we call them vrikolakes).