Dark poets society : Forum : What haunts your dreams?

[reply] [quote]

What haunts your dreams?

11 Years Ago

clowns, hate them!
[reply] [quote]

Re: What haunts your dreams?

11 Years Ago

My family dieing or me in extrem pain
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

anxiety dreams were my teeth are crumbling
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Obituaries sing out thousands of unclaimed or unwanted names. These ghosts of which sink claws and fangs deep into the capillaries of black blooded hellhounds, nodding back at you with the intensity of every moon ray ever produced for demonic entities to see by As if saying yes to the sky. The antihero has not to worry about what he’s got but who he has and he has you in the kitchen , in the workspace an especially in your bedroom when he becomes as  tangible as all your teeth falling out in an overwhelming dream. For responsibility is the word written on his face along with anxiety and they know him well in this fast epic world of theirs... Simple and efficient never redundant always compounding every molecule for mental mutations.  
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

my past and knowing that ill never escaping it... feeling like im awake as im stuck in my nightmares because everythings so real... reliving every single mistake and bad thing thats happened to me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

My ex girlfriend. Because she's moved on and I can't. Probably what I deserve for leaving her though.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

My pasts and all of the mistakes i can never change, reliving telling my mom i hated her right before she commited suicide or making my grandmother think i didn't love her before she died of cancer, and even spiders, clowns, and needles.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

my old home

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

well a good portion of EVERYTHING! 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

My worst fear: