Dead Poets : Forum : Fires that inspire

Fires that inspire

16 Years Ago

Who are your biggest inspirations???...
Mine are the mars volta.. Salavdore Dali... john edward lawson.. H r Giger... among others...
would be interesting to see what everyone elses is into.. and how it reflects in their work....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sopor Aeternus and The Enesemble of Shadows, Marilyn Manson, Lewis Carroll, Salvador Dali, MC Escher, Oscar Wilde, H.P. Lovecraft, Douglas Adams, The 7th Guest (a computer game) and many others, but those are the most prominant, I think.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hmm.. lets see.. .Salvador Dali (kinda obvious- he's in my sig)
James Patterson (guy who made the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip, i think)
Heavy metal (not a person but whadeva)

don't look up to that much people... i have yet to find artists and writers who are into the genre i love...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

People that inspire my writing - my step father (read All of him and Innocence Was overrated anyway and you'll see what i mean), my ex-boyfriends and all the poeple who made my life hell.

People who inspire my life - Salvador Dali (taught me to never be boring), M C Escher (taught me that nothing is as it seems), H R Geiger (taught me that some of the most hideous things are beautiful), Lewis Carroll (I'll never see white rabbits, mushrooms or caterpillars the same way again) my grandmother and my boyfriend. those last two make (or made) me a better person.

Other things that inspire me - movies, music (all sorts), poetry, alcohol, art, learning.