Dear Abby... : Forum : Teenage Problems !

Teenage Problems !

14 Years Ago

Hey people ! It's me, Dear Abby ! This is place for those of you out there that are struggling with teenage problems, so if you have them, post them here and see if I or anyone else can help you out !

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Im not sure where this falls to be honest, because people would put it down to simply teenage hormones.. but we all kno is a life long thing, it hurts peopel from young to old.

Only my issue is i fell in love with this amazing guy and we went out for 6 months and then we broke up ... thats not the problem the problem is that 6 months down the line, i still do and me and me and him where best friends up until last night at about 16:34. When he decided i shouldent love him anymore, and that because i did i was attention seeking this coming from a guy 2 days before who had cried in my lap about how we shud be friends for ever and how much he trusted me and could tell me anything.

but now.. im nothing to him..deleted in all senses from his life. Sounds simple , but delted and blocked off msn and from facebook.. that may seem lke nothing to someone else...but it hurts that he can remove me so easily.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I understand how you feel, and I want you to try this . Tell him that you just wanna be friends (even if you want to be more to him) and just start from there . Maybe if it's meant to be you will get back together .

Sincerely,

Abby