Destination Unknown - Welcome to the blue nowhere. : Forum : Review Requests

[reply] [quote]

Review Requests

16 Years Ago

Instead of hitting individual people one at a time for a review request, let us post our requests in the forum. This should get people checking the forum more often as well as hitting more people who may or may not be on your "friend list" interested in your work!

I'll go first, for those of you who are in my other group... sorry for the redundancy...

I have a manuscript entitled, 72. I would greatly appreciate any comments both good and bad - mostly constructive in either regard. This is a new form of writing for me and i would greatly appreciate some feedback!

I hope this works out for you all,

W.B.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm sure I'll get around to reviewing once my headache has died and gone to headaching hell... or whatever...

Back to the point... I just made like 6 or something stories/poems/misc. and I need them to be reviewed. Please? Yeah, so...:

Yours Truly
Allure
Greed
Father, Dear...
Look Behind You

And thats all. Yup yup yup. So, I'm gonna go now... =)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The Warlock Journals - Part One
The Warlock Journals - Part One
A Story by Lady Alyria

It's gay erotica but nothing too graphic happens until the very end.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The hidden flute (chapters 1-7 are up so far)
Death's Very Disturbing Date
The Grim letter
Sticks and stones
The Magician

Those are the more recent ones, I think. if you catch your eye on any of my other works though, please don't hesistate to review them as well. ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, we're off to a good start. Ensure that karma is apeased by reviewing those who review your work.

I hope this helps people.

W.B.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi ,

I think I am one of the newest memebers here . Seems a little odd requesting for review when I haven't read anyone work - but then this is somthing I will rectify in next couple of hours .
I would love a review on all of my stories (yeah that is ver greedy ) but the ones that need review badly are :
Two drops of salty water and
Together : today tomorrow and forever.

I feel they are great stories but I could not just write them well. ::sad::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Medics Creed