Disciples of crime, slime and truth. : Forum : Who the f**k knows

[reply] [quote]

Who the fuck knows

13 Years Ago

I've had maybe 4 good experiences in my life. They have all, but one, surrounded around reading or stemmed from writing. Prepare, I'm gonna get sappy. Meeting the people on this damn list (with the exception of Kerry. I don't think she'd join a group labeled this way.) made me more creative than I have ever been and live on this damn site. So no, we probably won't have a "hit me with your best shot" contest or "make me cry" or "how bad does your life suck and we'll make it into a limmerick about how much I hate the world."   I just wanted to share this with some important people who live behind a computer screen, some tabbed paragraphs and words that, if m***********s had half a brain, would pay you all millions for.   Love and a staplegun to the balls, Yr. Monster, Monroe   PS. I still think Robyn is secretly a 40 master poet. PPS. I still think Ostensible is a f*****g robot PPPS. Crowley kicks babies.  
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
OT
[reply] [quote]

Re: Who the fuck knows

13 Years Ago

sappy from the Godfather of grime? never!! 

damn stop rumbling me!... lab grown robot... swiss knifes... - disciple recruited! 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I agree about Robynn, her vocab far advanced than any 14 year old I know.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

How come I never know what y'all are talking about?  E.H. having a Hallmark Moment? say it ain't so. 

Brazilian wax on, Brazilian wax off.... take jacket off, put jacket on, don't bend over...... they just don't get these movie catch phrases right.................

btw, I think we should all be writtin' sump'em sump'em.... I got the hammer if you got the tap.  hahahaha