Dreamweavers : Forum : Simplicity, and expectance.

Simplicity, and expectance.

16 Years Ago

Well, remember, we all said we would join each others Threads to keep them alive. However I did not say this, as I assume that it's already a given: We will join, but, only if the idea appeals to us.
Sorry to say but ideas that I don't like, I won't join, (and personally, I won't join anything with Brock. Nothing against him, but he scares the s**t out of me... Seriously it's like looking at Popeye on Steroids >>;;).
However this isn't a bad thing. There are 7 of us so far. And likely more to come, in fact invites into the group would be welcome. As long as you notify me... Wait... I realize this is a Forum....
I'm tempted to say: Why don't we make our own Private RP Forum here- Yet, still be active on MG? Just a random idea.

Anyway, that's my speechish thing for now. Enjoy your evening... It's 1 am for me, so it's not evening but whatever.

Strength through unity!
Unity through faith!
Behind this mask, is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof!!

Now for my own random quote:

We all know ideas are bulletproof. So by help me God, with our weight bound together. We will not make our ideas bulletproof... No... We will make them ETERNAL!

-Tristan Lewis AKA Apocalyptic-V. Mando'ad husband and boyfriend of Meagan AKA Zetsumei.
And Leader of the newly former Dreamweaver Movement.

P.S: Wow... My quote sounds better than I thought.
Hey, we need a Symbol!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Nicely said.I agree about Brock.He(Though I believe he is a girl ::suprised:: ) sticks to the same story.It bores me.Always about Lycans.I don't get it...

Very nice qoutes V.Did you think those up or steal them[j/k]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Actually. I'm PRETTY sure that Zet thinks the same. In fact she's the one that informed me of his... Gender confusion lol.
Ironically, I looked up Brock Lesnar... I swear... That man... Is hideous. And this is coming from a guy who slaps his best frineds a*s for the sheer hell of it. >>;;

Anyways, so, yeah... I don't get it either.

By the way, I'd like to say: I thank you all for ye support. And we're getting quite a bit of members... I'm happy ^_^

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

By the way, sorry for the DP people, but I do want to bring something up.
As I said, we need a symbol for our group! Publicity for MG!
However.... What our symbol should be, I'm not sure. We could put it as our siggy's.
Anyone have any ideas for a good one?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Umm.... a siggy.I'll most likely come up with many confusing ideas for it in my dreams tonight.lol^^ I have two stories stuck in my mind I wanna start.I'll post them in here((not here..here lol)) first before MG.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I agree with the Brock situation, also, Sunflower just doesn't seem to accept the fact that a police department won't have an assassin....*twitches* I can take hackers and the like, but assassins are taking it too far....and the superior tone in her posts....-mass twitching- Maybe I'll write a story about a guy who gets sick of things like that, and goes out to murder all who do such things........Orpheus = hyped on sugar atm

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Brock is weird. He (or she, got no idea anymore after reading this >.<) always uses the same character. Always the same far to big werewolf, and the same hatred for vampires. Can't he/she think of something else? ::mad::

And Apoc I love you're quotes ::happy::