Dreamweavers : Forum : READERS!!!! COME HITHER!

READERS!!!! COME HITHER!

16 Years Ago

Okay, well. I've *finally* completed the plotline for my novel. ONLY the plotline. So the earlier chapters (one and so on) may be a bit choppy in writing (for example, little-to-no paragraphing) Reason for this is because: They haven't been touched in two years. We're getting it (co author and I) proofread to see that the plot fits in before we even start editing. This saves hassle!

If anyone wants to read it, just reply here, and put your e-mail. And I'll send it to you. (I'm only putting it on writers once it's edited).

Also: If ANYONE steals, or takes credit for this novel... I'll literally hunt you down, and rip your f*cking liver out from your a*s with a Fairbairn Sykes. ^_^
I'm extremely protective. 3 years of work can do that to you.

OH, and, if most of you guys DO accept, and start reading it (even in it's choppiness), feel MORE than free to get a topic up in the forum here and discuss it (or base an RP off of it, ^_^). However if you do discuss it, I'll join in, but won't give any answers to things unanswered in the book at the point you're at. ^_^

ENJOY

-Tristan Lewis.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I wanna take a shot at reading it. [email protected]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Does this work on an IM (MSN, Yahoo, Gmail) as well? That does make it signifigantly easier.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I thought hotmail was from MSN?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It is. I added you on MSN actually. ^_^

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Apo you made me curious. ::biggrin::
My email= [email protected]
Also if you want that is my MSN (recently installed it.)
Altough don't expect me to be online much. ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[email protected]

I'm constantly on so yea..add me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Added you guys.

Anyone else, add: [email protected]