Dreamweavers : Forum : Rp..gonna call it past for now..

Rp..gonna call it past for now.

16 Years Ago

((Can't think of a name..but here's one of the RP stories I came up with.Glad it stayed in my head lond enough lol. ::biggrin:: I just wanna know what yall's think.Might make a book at of it too.))-Vainselliia

Past:
A gentle wind blew on a nice sunny day. Voices were heard as groups, loved ones, friends and families all chattered. People had gathered and circled around a beautiful tree. The wind blew through the leaves of blood red. The trunk was the color of silver like ashes. When looking at it someone could swear that it glowed somewhat. Mothers held their young children of 5 years old in front of them..hoping that 'Mother' would pick them. The gentle wind blew�and all talking seemed to stop. Everyone looked at the tree. It was shifting�and glowing. After a while�an old woman of silver ashen like skin and blood red hair stood there. She stood there smiling at all�kind ancient eyes warm."You all know why...I�m here."Her voice sounded like soft old bark being scraped off from twigs and trunks of trees. All of the people answer."Yes,'Mother."'Mother's' smile turns into a frown now."I come fourteen years early...to pick the ones needed to fight off this evil that will be coming, I come early...so that they can train for the upcoming battle. Evil will come into the lands...but the Great Battle will soon follow. The Shadowed One and his armies grow each day."She lets out a sigh as some of the adults start to talk amongst themselves. �Mother' raises up a hand. The talking stops again."It is time that I pick."She moves around...her hand resting among the foreheads if the five year olds. Soon she starts to lead some of the kids to the front of everyone."These here childern�shall be treated with respect...for they are our saviors. They will start their training...tomorrow and away from home."

The Shadowed One was in front of his army, pacing from one side of his throne room to the other."I'm going to raise and army...an army that will be loyal to no ends with me. You will bring me your children. They must be of five years old. This way...they can train...but soon will forget you as their parents. Most of all, I�ll begin to mold them. Just as I have done with you."His army had given away their children...of very much fewer than them. And so the young ones begin their training...not to mention learning of their master.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's good! Post it up girl!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

When you say post it up..you mean here or MG?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

huh? oh, MG

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Alright..meh gonna have to think of a charrie code.Shouldn't be hard. ::biggrin:: Just hope I don't break anything up there.(points to forehead.) ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It is up.^^