Edd's Happy Place : Forum : Joke of the day

[reply] [quote]

Joke of the day

10 Years Ago

One morning at a doctor's clinic a patient arrives complaining of serious back pain. The doctor examines him and asks him: "Tell me what happened to your back…?" The patient replies: "Sir, I work fora local night club. This morning I go to my apartment early and heard some noise in my bed room. On entering I knew someone had been with mywife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out of the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I was very angry,.. I grabbed the fridge and threw it athim. It was very heavy… That is how I strained my back….!!!" Later that day, a second patient arrives as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said: "My previous patient looked bad,…. But you look terrible….. What the hell happened to you….??" He replied: "You know I have beenunemployed for a while now…., today was the first day at my new job….. I forgot to set my alarm andI was late,….. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time……, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge…., I don't knowhow and where from this fridge fall on me…!!!" Before closing hours, the third patient comes He looks like he was punished in hell The doctor is shocked. He asked: "What is the hell happened to you….??" The patient replies: "Well, It started like this: "I was in a fridge..