Emotional Poet's Society : Forum : Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome

14 Years Ago

Thank you for joining Emotional Poet's Society. I am Danielle, your group owner, and moderator. I hope that you enjoy your time here and please feel free to post at any time. Any comments, questions, or concerns may be posted at any time or emailed to me directly at [email protected].

To start off, a small intro is encouraged. You may include or exclude any information you like.

Here is our outline for introduction:

Name (real):

Age (real):

Email (if you'd like to communicate outside this group):

Hobbies and Interests:

Short Bio:

Thanks,

Danielle, Group Owner/Moderator

RE: Hello and Welcome

14 Years Ago

Name (real): Danielle

Age (real): 31

Email (if you'd like to communicate outside this group): [email protected]

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Writng, Computers, Internet, TV

Short Bio: I am a single mother with Spina Bifida. I have one son, and we have a Beautiful Betta named Harley Blue. I was born and raised by a loving family, have one brother and one sister, 3 nieces, and one nephew.

I started writing in highschool, although, sadly, my highschool writings were lost. I post here, and in other places as well. You may check out my profile for other links pertaining to myself.

=)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Name (real): Isabella

Age (real): 15

Email (if you'd like to communicate outside this group): [email protected]

Hobbies and Interests: Reading,writing, talking to my friends on IM, and just being random

Short Bio: I'm funny, sweet, and very nice. I only write poems mostly. And I'm pretty much a wall-flower!

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey! My name is Alex, but you may call me whatever you like. I am a thirteen-year-old male, and I will be fourteen in a few short months. I am unlike most kids my age, and I would like to think that I have a fairly straight and mature head on my shoulders. I live in Canada, and that's all the information you will be receiving 'bout my location. ;) I love reading and writing (duh) and computer science. :D So, that's pretty much it. 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thank you for joining, Milinda. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Danielle

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thank you for joining us Alex. Welcome to the group, and hello from the USA!

Danielle

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey! In the world of the digital, I go by Koeseki (Koh-eh-seh-kee) or Koe (Koh-eeh) for short, though the name you are probably seeking is closer to Jon (Jon). My body has lived over 18 years, mostly in Texas where I now dwell. My hobbies include writing, (Surprised? So am I.) making music through a variety of means, loving people, 2-d 3-d and graphic art, dancing even though i don't know how, and generally making a fool of myself by enjoying my crappy life. Poetry is my mental and emotional stress reliever, so this group is quite appropriate pour moi. Oh, and i like to study languages, memorize random useless facts, attempt to pick up interesting skills, and try to mold an overall more colorful world. I'm obsessed with love btw. Um, if i think of anything else, I'll probably consider, but not follow through, updating this post. XP

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Name (real): "Jolie"

Age (real):22

Email (if you'd like to communicate outside this group):

Hobbies and Interests: Writing, smoking, the supernatural, nursing (maybe), military, cheesy Lifetime Movies, video games, drawing cartoonish crap, middle of the night walks down the street, music, daydreaming, texting, helping others, fitness, morbidity.

Short Bio: You can read my profile.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thank you for joining Koe, I'm sorry I did not respond sooner, I don't get notices when people post or join!

Danielle

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thank you also for joining, Jolie.

:)

Danielle