Emotional Warriors : Forum : E.W.

E.W.

17 Years Ago

Hello everybody,

To me, a big reason why I write is to play with emotions. It may sound kind of harsh, but it's honest. With my own and others emotions, I tend to create pieces that are either glorified or skeptical. I created this group because I am pretty sure, I am not the only one. Feel free to contribute in any way possible.

Our main goal is to get better at what we do. When we start getting a few people in here, then we gonna start doing some different s**t.

Peace,
Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I totally agree with the writing as a way to play with emotions...not just the readers but mine own as well..a lot of people are shocked to find out that most of my poetry (unless specified) is not based on truth or on an incident that happened... I got that habit frm Marx he said "Nothing human is alien to me" and therefore i feel as a writer i should be able to empathize with whatever character my speaker is..and it doesnt all ways have to be me. It's just an exercise in putting myself in the other guys shoes...what do they like,love, hate, what provokes them...i like playing with myself..wait that didn't sound right...i meant emotionally...in my writing....yeah.... ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This is a great idea. I love writing pieces that are thought provoking - that would challenge the mind and make you go "hmmmm." I also love writing pieces that may be considered 'political incorrect.' I am very opinionated and thus, it makes for some good criticism ;)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Writing with emotions is just a part of me. I feel deeply and and can place myself in all kinds of situations mentally and write how i feel about it. Emotions is the paint in our canvas of words.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

And it's that paint that we can either taint a situation, uplift the situation, or simply put spotlight on that particular situation with. I feel that the people that are slowly adding on to here, to me personally, are those that can do it very well. I'm always open to suggestions. We just had a new guy join today. First time to read him was today, everybody check him out... JL Brooks I believe is his name. Very good with emotions and playing off different situations.