Emotional Warriors : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

17 Years Ago

This thread is for any introductions that anybody wants to throw out and any ideas. It don't matter to me..

I think everybody knows me by now, if not I'm Cade..

Howdy

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi everyone:

If you don't know me by now, then you'll never ever know me ::drool:: okkkk I know that's the lyricals to a popular song.

I am Almesha and goes by the handle, candidgyal because I am all that - CANDID. I would have it no other way, and if I were you neither would I. LOL.

Muah ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey peeps. I'm "C LEE" but "tina" to most. I'm in the snowy hell of suburban life and as V says, constantly hate on my stepbabies' mama... I love to rhyme and am very sarcastic... All over the place with my words and my life...so much drama in the 260. Cade and Yira know my heart lies in their home state....so with that i'll peacefully bow and fade behind the red velvet curtain....

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi All,

I'm Aimee, coming all the way from the pimple on the butt that is the universe, Pittsburgh, PA. Just kidding. It's not so bad living here, except for the fact that it's football season so from now until the end of the playoffs, that will be the lead story on the evening news every night: "Will the Steelers win this Sunday?" "Will 'Big Ben' play this Sunday?" "What exactly was in his last bowel movement?" and on and on and on and on. Anyway, I joined the cafe in order to get inspired to write more, and I have to say I'm in awe of so many of the writers here. I've become acquainted with some of you outside of the group, and looking forward to meeting more of you and getting your honest input.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey everyone! I'm Mona Lisa and I live in sunny (but most often backwards) Florida. I've been writing for a long time, but thanks to WC have stretched my wings and tried new things. Hey that rhymes. I've met some amazing talent here and credit much of my growth to their support. Thanks, ya'll!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Catrina. I live in the Sierra Nevada mountains in CA. I've been writing seriously for about a year now. Anything esle you want to just ask me.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

*I should be in bed*

I'm Angel....as my name states Angel Marie Antoinette (last name just like that Ashton dude (thanks to him I can get my last name on everything))...I'm from MD, DC...Where ever my computer is actually...I'm a stranger in my own area, I don't really talk like a local, act like a local..I'm just a weirdo I guess. I'm a computer geek which is helpful because there is always a broken computer that needs to be fixed.

The truth is...I HATED writing... not the craft...but I can't write with pen or pencil long before my hand starts to hurt like hell...I've tried it all (thank god for computers)...I just ended up at the wrong school, wrong major, and wrong english class (my grammar sucked, but not my SAT's)... and well my teachers suggested I write, s**t they suggested I change my major too...lol it seemed to work for the best and I've been writing since 99 actually (unoffically I suppose), but I think I really started about 2001...I always feel so behind people who have been writing most of their life...I've been reading most of mines so I guess that's how I seem to know what I like.

I couldn't wait to graduate so I could write a novel...*ducks head*...I keep starting them and stopping them...I suppose I would be finished if I could only write in bed.
Oh..I'm 25, no kids, no life...and I need to pencil in my breakup soon. (I'm already collecting cats so i'd be ready to be a cat lady.)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

*tap - tap - tap* "Is this thing on?"

Sqquueeeaaallll!!

"Sorry." ::sad::

Hi. I'm known around here as Belle and I am a... oops, wrong meeting.

Seriously, I'm Belle and already know most of you in this group. If we haven't met yet, then I look forward to it. I'm older than most of you and have been married probably for longer than you've been alive (1977). Which means I have a different perspective. A lot of issues that younger folks are facing, I've already resolved (or given up on or settle out-of-court).

I've tried many different things to keep the bills paid, but now have the luxury of staying at home, banging away on my laptop, and publishing POD novels. I've got two series of books, the first novel in each series is printed. Pressure is mounting to get book #2 to the printers. (I just have to get some major rewrites done first. :-( I'd much rather stick around here with you fine people.)

I'm in Texas and write about Texas. My ancestors settled this area, many after the Civil War. I married a Texas boy, too. Though I have strong ties to Louisiana.

Some have asked why the name Magnolia Belle. Well, I'll tell you. Back in the day, when my dreams were far larger than my pocketbook, I thought it would be the coolest thing to run a dinner-jazz band steamboat up and down a river. The name of the steamboat would be "The Magnolia Belle".

Years later, I began seriously selling on eBay, and took that name for a user ID. They started calling me Belle there, and it's followed me to every forum I've ever joined. Now, it's my pen name for all the novels I write. Like Ripley says, 'believe it or not.'

Okay. Wake up! I'm done. ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I guess I can inform you a little more about myself...since everyone getting all personal up in here. lol.

I'm originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I just made 31 as of this October. I am not married, but do have a great boyfriend who is a arceaologist preparing to go to grad school. I've been writing 20 years, but only have honed my skills this past year. I have a big family on both sides, and my bf's family is huge. So I got ALOT of family. lol. I'm a Scorpio. I love the ocean or any other body of water. I love cats. I have no kids, but have lost a daughter some years ago. I have no southern accent...okay when I'm mad it comes out. lol. I love to cook all kinds of food and clean my house. I love to read and listen to music. I'm a speed reader...I finish 2 to 3 books a week, provided I'm not at the Cafe all day. lol. I'm a hopeless romantic that love old movies. I'm not sure what esle I can tell you short of my SSN# right now. lol. Like I said before, if you want to know something just ask me upfront.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi I'm Cade, nice to meet you Catrina.

::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm probably side tracking... I speed read too (too bad I don't speed write as well)... I can do a novel a day (or one every two days (if I'm lucky))...for that reason...i'm out of books ::cry:: (oh ok...I'm been out of books)...anyone got some nice ideas...i want to go book shopping before the convention....I need a few books to keep me busy though the long haul. I always have a writing book in my purse (yeah it big...so what)...I might re-ead "God of small things"...and then I'd be out of books. I'm course carrying a journal...but believe me..I don't write much n paper unless I'm moved...

Oh..did I mention...I ramble. LOL

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

what to say...what to say... Hmmm
My Name is Crystal-Elisa...I'm a Boriqua from Nueva York. I'm in the processes of getting a PhD in English. And despite the fact that ALOT of my poetry is sappy love songs - I'm a bad a*s revolutionary and i use my classroom to spark minds and incite rebellions... muahahahahah...other than that, the reason that my poetry isn't al revolutionary is because i tend to only right about things that cause a conflict in me, things that i need to get my mind around and revolution isn't one of those things...but LOVE is...I own more CD's than songs that you could proably think of...No Really I own like 2,000 cds...I LOVE music...all kinds from all over...i have a song for every mood, every time of day, every occassion....I also think that most of what i write is crap cause i have this bad habit of comparing it to my heroes to which i could never measure....I'm gonna stop rambling now cause most of yall know me already...

LOL

CE

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey there... so, it's all about me, right? ::biggrin::

My name is Crystal Lynn... I get confused on my last name. My divorce is final so it should be McIntyre again... but I haven't gottent the official papers since court so I think it's still Dugais (Do-gay) it's French, nobody ever gets that right. I am 28 years old and I live in Smalltown Tennessee. It's pretty and quiet... I don't do well in big cities. My life revolves around my kids. My son is 9 and my girls are 4 and 5. They drive me crazy and keep me sane - the world is full of mysteries. They have recently submitted a request for a stepdad. "Mom, you need to find a good man to be our stepdad." This from my 5 year old. Easier said than done. Dating sucks! ::tongue:: Problem is I find something wrong with all of them. My mother is eternally concerned about all the guys I go through. How bad does that sound?! Anyway... I love to read and can also speed read, but seldom get the chance between work and kids and extacurricular. I love to write and have come to the WC to be inspired. It's working! I love it here. There's really not much else to know. I'm kinda dorky, really friendly, and nice to the point of nauseating! Anything else - ask my agent! ::drool::