Emotional Warriors : Forum : COLLABROS

COLLABROS

17 Years Ago

This thread is to discuss anything that writers want to do together. To me, it helps when I write with somebody else. I damn sure don't think it's gonna hurt anything.

I'd like to see everybody give it a shot.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am gamed!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So get you a partner and a topic and get after it. I'm anxious to see what will happen.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ben

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hello Almasha. I'm Ben. I'd love to do a collabro with you. Umm you can pick the topic or we can just let the words flow. Let me know something on this forum.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi Ben --

Here's my first 4 lines. Not sure what the topic is. but let's see where it leads us.
*****************************************************************************************************************

I see them everyday as they roam the streets
They say they are honest, but they are just creeps
Continuously hiding behind facades to get their way
As they try to infiltrate our system day after day

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Always know I'm down for a collab......just holla at me and give me your starting verses so I can meet the rhythm.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sounds interesting...
I've never done one with a poem...really...I've done stories and things of that sort... I always work better when people want me to write something...
(however...i'm still behind for Erotica (for some reason it makes me blush).

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well, I'm more then willing to do one with anybody. I have had the pleasure of doing one with Li Li, Cade and Troy before...so I know I can try my hand at it again. Anyone wants to hook up with me, just holla at a girl.-Catrina

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'd like to see some pairing done with some poetry and hell even some lyrics. "Cat fight" with Li Li and Catrina was crazy. Check that out if you haven't already. When we do one together, we can get a better twist on what everybody can do and will even discover some stuff we didn't know we could do or ever thought about doing it. I'm also thinking in the feature to having a huge collabro done. Maybe about 5 lines in like a spoken word format done for each member of the group and combine it as one. A little ways off though, Imma need some ideas on the topics and order and other stuff. It's gotta be organized.

My brain is slowly but surely spinning people, bare with me.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Aight, I'm looking for a female to do a collabro with. I'm wanting to do a bit called "I'm in love with a poet". Kinda going with the them of the other "I'm in love" song but without the stripper comments. I'm gonna freestyle it, so if somebody wants to hop on it, let me know. I'll take the first one..

Thanks a lot,
Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Belle and I are working on a lil diddy....will be sure to let ya'll know when she's done.

t-