Emotional Warriors : Forum : Challenges

Challenges

17 Years Ago

Challenge # 1 will be sent to you shortly. I need everyone to send there post to Magnolia Belle and she will link them up here for everybody to read. It makes it easier. If for some reason you don't know who she is, go down to the bottom where members are and add her as a friend. Trust me its worth it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here are the links to Challenge #1 (that I'm aware of). Holler if I missed you. ::cool::

E.W. Challenge # 1 Anger Cade
Drowning in Fire Belle
Anger Within Almesha L Campbell
EW Challenge One Crystal Elisa
Hopeless Details Angel Marie Antoinette
Guilt: EM Challenge #1 Melissa Jo Moore
Mr. Guilty (Iambic Pentameter) J.l. Brooks
Two Of A Kind (EW Challenge #1) Yira Simone
Deep Down Part 1 Shame Ilene M.w. Lush
EW Challenge #1- Hate & Betrayal Li Li
Dear Mr. Webster C Lee
Drones (EW Challenge #1) Mona Lisa

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I have a question about challenge #1. Is it to write about the emotion 'anger' or to write about any emotion. Your message is a little ambiguous, so Almesha and I followed your lead and both wrote about anger.

Thanks for the clarification. ::cool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm sorry for the problem with the message. It is originally supposed to be about taking an emotion that you like, you know your favorite one, and turning the piece into a first person view of that emotion. Kind of like my piece. But don't get me wrong, what yaw'll did already was fantastic and wouldn't change it for the world. I'll try to be more clear next time.

Sorry belle ::sad:: ::smile::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Just want to made a public statement:

I am really enjoying this challenge. Everyone has done a brilliant job with their chosen emotion thus far.

Thank you Master Cade! ::drool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I concur with Almesha.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Awwww shucks. I'm blushing over here. Nah, seriously though, I'm just trying to help us find that extra something. Any help would be greatly appreciated peeps.

Lol

Cade