Emotional Warriors : Forum : Challenge #4

Challenge #4

17 Years Ago

if you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, take that CD and write two 4 line stanzas, that must rhyme, that must contain ONE emotion in each line....about that CD...could say the emotions you feel from the artist, songs, words, etc. You can thank C Lee for this wonderful brain teaser. Sorry for taking so long to get it together, been doing a bunch of other stuff... As always send your challenge completed to Magnolia Belle and , there is no deadline, but I would love to see everybody do it. IF YOU DON'T have a cd, just pick a song or an artist/group. Let's see what we can come up with.. And everybody congratulate Angel and the others for being featured in the anthology. Sincerly, Cade

Angel Marie Antoinette
Cafe Convention 411
Angel Marie Antoinette
Angel Marie Antoinette
Belle
Mona Lisa
Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This is the logo for our wonderful group. I have to admit I have been very forgetful.

PEOPLE, don't be like me and forget about it. Especially in the challenges, let's try to get it out there and let everybody know what we are capable of doing. You never know, we may attract the attention of that one writer that me or you could relate to and totally change how we write for the better. And after reading these challenges so far, it's hard to say we can improve. It holds true that nobody is perfect, but damnit you all are tapping into that writing talent and letting the words flow.

Keep it up, you are all showing me how much I need to improve. I hate holidays personally because of all the family. I long for peace and quiet.

Happy Thanksgiving and once again, thank you all for participating. We are all seeing the difference in ourselves and each other....

Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well put. I must say I really do enjoy the challenges in this group. It makes me stretch my mind beyond my self imposed boundaries. Well done, Cade.