Enter The Shredder : Forum : My Name (Lengthened Version)

My Name (Lengthened Version)

17 Years Ago

Hey all,

I intended this area for responces to reviews to the reviews. Feel free to post the reviews here as well. I figure this way it will be an open dialogue.

Good Shredding,

Marco

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey all,
This is my poem. Bash it to a pulp please. I won't get hurt, but I may ask you to expand on your thoughts. Jeeze, I sound like a teacher. So please give me detailed responses or I will be asking you why this and whay that.
Thanks,
S.k. ::happy::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

As I've said in another thread, my strength is more in finding incorrectly spelled words or missing punctuation... You're all in the clear for "My Name".

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You wanted to know how your poem makes me feel...

I've read your poem roughly 8.74 times and the feeling I really get seems to be very exploratory but from another's view point. I assume that you wrote it with a different meaning behind it but the way that I saw it, you define and set a substance. Yet it seems as though what you have defined is calling out to be "explored" or known. Something along the lines of saying that the beauty is there, you just have to look at it and appreciate it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey everyone, getting a little frusterated at this poem. Been told its too long, too repetitive, too teenagerish. Help or feedback would be tottally appreciated.Thanks.
S.k.