Erotic At Its Best : Forum : " The Lunch Date"

" The Lunch Date"

16 Years Ago

He met her at the restaurant...

He grabbed her by the hand, and pulled her towards the back, where the restrooms were located. There, between the men's room and the women's was a handicap, gender neutral bathroom. It was that one he quickly pulled her into, locking the door behind them.
Her breathe caught as he pushed her hard against the wall with one hand. His voice rough, he whispered harshly, "I bet your p***y is wet already, isn't it?" as the fingers of his free hand forced her thighs apart and the slight fabric of her panties over. His statement was proved true in the next second as his finger plunged into her steamy wetness.

"We can't do this... not here, not in a bathroom..." she whimpered, halfheartedly, her mind and body at war with each other. She struggled to free herself, halfheartedly, her inner turmoil evident.

He held her fast, his two fingers plunging in and out of her heated, wet c**t making her pant and moan. "You just can't help it, can you? Your mind says no, but your body is that of a dirty little s**t and it begs to be taken, used and abused.. Right here, right NOW!" he growled into her ear, driving her arousal to a fever pitch.
He removed his fingers suddenly, and she whimpered at the sudden emptiness they created and grunted as he whirled her around and shoved her hard against the sink, bending her over, and tearing off her soaked panties in one fluid movement.

"No...no...please..no." she moaned, without conviction as she felt the head of his hard c**k run up and down her dripping slit. Her mind was whirling - she knew it was wrong on so many levels to f**k this man - here, in the bathroom of a public place.. A man she'd just met, a man she barely knew - a man who held no commitment to her - he wasn't her boyfriend nor her husband - his intentions towards her were solely sexual. Her body, on the other hand, was begging for him to ram his thick rod into her over and over and over until he he made her c**t throb in orgasm and he filled her belly with his thick cum.

He laughed, a low, cruel sound, as he grabbed her hair and yanked her upright into him. His thick c**k still pressed against her p***y, he demanded, "You want it, don't you? You want me to f**k you hard - you want me to cum deep inside you - don't you? Say it. Say you want me to f**k you, s**t!"

Her mind screamed in protest, fading away as her arousal took over. Her mouth opened and a long low moan escaped before she forced out, "Yes, oh, f**k, yes.. I want you to f**k me - f**k me hard NOW!"

His laugh filled her ear again and suddenly, he released her. She stood, shaking, supporting herself on the sink until she felt her knees would hold and turned to face him. He was standing, leaning against the wall behind her, his rock hard c**k still standing out. He grinned and she lowered her eyes, shame burning her cheeks. "Come here," he urged softly.
She did as told and walked the few steps to him.
"Kneel" he commanded, and she obeyed.
"I'm not going to f**k you here. When I take you, I will f**k you for hours and hours in ways this small room wouldn't even begin to accommodate. But I don't intend to let your obedience go unrewarded." he told her, looking deeply into her eyes.

She understood, then that all he had done was to teach her, to make her understand, that she was his.. His toy, his dirty little s**t. When he pressed the head of his dick, still glistening from her p***y juice, against her mouth, she willingly opened it and tasted the mixture of his skin and her fluid. Her chaste mind, now safely tucked away, had no voice with which to protest as her tongue swirled around the crown of his c**k, licking the slit, sucking the drops of precum formed there into her mouth.

It was his turn to moan when she slid her lips down around his thick shaft, gagging as he thrust his hips forward, forcing his c**k into her throat. She relaxed her throat, allowing him to slide deeply into and out of her throat. As he fucked her face, she gently teased and caressed his shaved balls, caring only that she pleased him. She felt his shaft thicken in her mouth and throat and his balls tighten in her hand. His hands grabbed either side of her head ramming his c**k hard into her throat, burying her nose into his groin as