Erotic At Its Best : Forum : " After A Night Out "..

" After A Night Out "

16 Years Ago

We go to your bedroom after a long night out…too much to drink we have had but the night is young yet…I begin to slide my dress off over my head, my bra is your favorite one the pink one with the lace. And you can see my n*****s through the fabric…I kick off my sandals, and move towards you. I begin to remove your shirt over you head, placing a kiss along your shoulder…I move your zipper down, and slide your jeans down along your legs slowly, and then I push you toward the bed…As I straddle myself over you, 1st kissing you, around your jaw, working my way towards your ears, and licking them blowing my hot breath against your neck. You try to move your hands to touch me, but I won’t let you. As I push them back down, I’m taking control of your body tonight. I continue to kiss along your jaw again, my tongue running slowly against your mouth as I push my tongue against yours. For a deep hot kiss, I then slowly very slowly run my tongue along your neck, moving my hands over your arms and find your n****e with my teeth. I suck on it softly at 1st.

I then begin to trace circles with my tongue over it. It becomes hard, and I bite it, and suck, and bite. Meanwhile, my hands are stroking your chest, and then moving along your ribs as I continue to suck on your other n****e. “Hmmm your skin taste sweet, I like that” My mouth is slowly leaving your n****e, moving downward, and you can feel my hot breath against your skin. As I'm moving lower, and lower, I look up at you, your eyes are half open, and sexy makes me want to just eat you. When you look that way at me, and eating I shall. So I slowly run my tongue over the outside of your boxers, and moving my hands down to your hips and I can feel how hard you are, and I can’t wait to just taste you. But 1st I have to remove them as I pull your boxers down along your hips, I only move them to your knees.

You�re trapped, and my mouth begins to place hot wet kisses along your thighs, my hair brushes against your skin and you�re feeling every nerve in your body tense. As my mouth continues to kiss you, I slide my tongue along your skin as your hand reaches for my hair; you pull a little but not hard as I look up at you and smile. Knowing I like when you do that to me �hmmmm I�m getting wet just thinking about how your c**k will taste in my mouth� So I start to move up slowly again, still kissing your body as I get closer �ahhhh your balls have to just suck on them too, so for the taking there are� �Ohhhhh nice� as I�m sucking your balls. My finger nails are tracking up and down along your dick. Your body tense your hands are still in my hair, pulling me closer to your c**k.

But I�m sucking your balls, and kissing them and you like that too. Now I move up, and take your c**k in my one hand, as my tongue flicks at the tip of your c**k, and I�m blowing hot air on it at the same time, �Ohhh how you taste so sweet� my mouth lowers a bit more, and my other hand begins to move up, slowly, then down, and my mouth is hot, wet, and you feel your c**k become even harder and harder now. You pull my hair, it�s wrapped so tight around your fingers, but I don�t mind, it excites me. My mouth is lower and lower on your c**k, as I start to twist with my hand, and its slippery and I�m hot now, and wet my p***y aches for you but I just want to taste you some more. So I continue to suck even harder now, and my mouth takes all of you in, and your so hard so f*****g hard and I�m wet �Ohhhh so wet� and my p***y aches for you so I feel that your close, but I don�t want you to come yet.

So I take my mouth off of you go back to places kisses against your stomach, and crawl my way up your body as I�m sucking on your n*****s again, my legs are on each side of your hips, your c**k is still in my hand. As I begin to rub your c**k along my c**t, �hmmmm that feels so nice� Your hand reaches up, and squeezes my n****e I let out a moan, �baby yes harder as I continue to rub your tip of your c**k along my c**t. You�re moaning too. �Ahhh