Erotic At Its Best : Forum : AWAKEN

AWAKEN

16 Years Ago

Awaken, as usual, at dawn.

The morning breeze is cool and fresh as I lie in bed next to you. You
stir and push your head up against my chest and snuggle closer to me.
I reach down and gently pull your hair away from your face. You look
Lovely and so peaceful when you are sleeping. I see you smile slightly as I softly stroke your golden hair. I always love to watch you sleep because it is when you are the most relaxed and I can see you at your most natural, most vulnerable, and most trusting. You look like an angel and you still take my breath away when I look at you. You mumble something, under your breath, as my fingers lightly comb your soft hair. You roll over and curl up with your back to me, your breathing
soft and slow.

I gently put my arms around you and hug you softly, and then tenderly kiss your upraised shoulder and down to the base of your lovely neck. You sigh contentedly and snuggle in tighter. I hug you a little tighter and lightly kiss the back of your neck up to just below your hairline. You shiver as my lips trace your favorite place to be kissed and I feel goose bumps rise on your silken skin. I continue my soft attentions and you reward me with more shivers and another soft sigh as you arch your back against me, stretching as you rouse from your slumber. My arms hold you tighter and my fingers lightly trace your soft curves feeling your smooth skin ripple with pleasure.

You roll over and run your hands up my chest as you rub your cheek
against my shoulder. You have such a sweet smile on your face as you cuddle tightly against me. I run my hands lightly up and down your back, stroking you softly from top to bottom and then lean down and kiss you lightly on the forehead. You open one eye briefly and make little protesting sounds; you aren't much of a morning person, but I know that you love all this, despite your protests. I hug you tighter and run my fingers through your hair again and down your back, tracing your spine. You slip your arms around me and hug me tight as you open your big brown eyes, and look at me. You don't really want to wake up yet and you start to complain softly about how early it is. I silence your grumbling with soft, tender kisses as I hug you tightly to me.

You respond with soft kisses of your own followed by a long, luxurious
stretch and a little yawn. You quickly cover your mouth and look shyly
at me, before burrowing your face into my chest again, your hands
caressing my back. I continue stroking your hair and back with long, slow strokes. I feel one of your hands slip down and playfully caress me as you look up at me with a sly smile on your face. I smile back, lift your face to mine and kiss you deeply as my fingers caress your neck. Your hand continues to tease me as the other brushes my hair, holding my head to yours, our kisses now deep and passionate. With our mouths still locked together, I roll up, and your hand guides me to
your silken embrace. You shudder and arch your back under me, as we
slowly become one. You gasp as I reach your center. We hold each other tightly, savoring the sensations and kissing deeply. I shift slightly and you move deliciously under me as we begin a very slow rhythm, moving together, stroking, and caressing each other as our pace
increases. I leave your lips and bend my head to kiss down your neck and chest. I feel your hands stroking my hair and holding my head tightly to you as I focus my attention on one and then the other as our tempo quickens.

You moan softly and whisper your approval of my actions. Our movements become more urgent. Suddenly, you shudder and cry my name softly, your hands gripping my back as pleasure runs through you like a wave. I press myself tightly to you, savoring your pleasure as you tremble beneath me. I kiss you tenderly and you open your eyes, huge now with passionate light and look hungrily up at me. We begin the slow rhythm again, our eyes locked, searching each other's souls, and finding only passionate, burning love. We move together, faster now as our pleasure mounts. Your eyes are urgent and you whisper, encouraging me, urging me on.

As you reach your peak, you clutch me to you and whisper in my ear. You know the precise words to say to send me over the edge and I hear a roaring in my ears as we shudder together, our bodies locked in love's embrace and our passions mixing deep within. We hold each other tightly, our hearts racing. As our breathing slows, we share soft kisses and tender words. Our hands caress each other's hair and skin as our eyes look deeply into each other's soul at the love we share together. Kiss after kiss, word after word, each one soft and tender; our true love for each other shining in our eyes. We share so much, without having to say a single word. Holding each other tightly, we watch as the sun rises on another wonderful morning, together forever in love.