Erotica writers club : Forum : Not very impressed so far.

Not very impressed so far.

10 Years Ago

I enjoy writing. Preferred genre, erotica. I am not a professional writer and at this point am just feeling my way along. I have been to several sites that allow you to read and publish a vvariety of material. Most allow you to inter-act with other writers and receive feedback. I have written and published at almost all of them as I am trying to find a site I am comfortable with. So far, Writerscafe has failed to impress. Feedback is important when you ar ehoping to improve as a writer, and after a week here I have received nothing.If you are like me, and believe you have some potential, but want the opinion of other writers, I suggest you take a look at Booksiesilk. More views, more exposure, and no shortage of helpful and encouraging peers.

Re: Not very impressed so far.

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Isreal Penslinger
I enjoy writing. Preferred genre, erotica. I am not a professional writer and at this point am just feeling my way along. I have been to several sites that allow you to read and publish a vvariety of material. Most allow you to inter-act with other writers and receive feedback. I have written and published at almost all of them as I am trying to find a site I am comfortable with. So far, Writerscafe has failed to impress. Feedback is important when you ar ehoping to improve as a writer, and after a week here I have received nothing.If you are like me, and believe you have some potential, but want the opinion of other writers, I suggest you take a look at Booksiesilk. More views, more exposure, and no shortage of helpful and encouraging peers.

Thanks.  I agree, I've been here a couple months, and very very little feedback or interaction.  It's getting frustrating and feels pointless sometimes.