Existential Driftwood : Forum : News at 1100

News at 1100

14 Years Ago

Updates and breaking news is enroute.....
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BjH

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

i give to you the Kübler-Ross collection
BjH

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Weather report : Tears fell from the sky today, as someone was trying too hard.
BjH

Re: News at 1100

14 Years Ago

I want to hear any short tales of dropped ice creams
true or fiction
have you seen one?
did you drop one?
how did it make you feel?
tell me here, on this here breaking news (on folk dropping ice creams) like they are not hot!
B

14 Years Ago

i dropped a cone of gelatto it fell in the sand i dropped to my knee scooped it in my hand   then ate it....

14 Years Ago

I have to tell you the backstory: I was 7 and my sister was 10. Summertime and we were visiting our much older cousin Jody. The night before she had had to have her stomach pumped because she was crazy crazy insano drunk so the next evening she was kind of bribing us to not tell by taking us to Dairy Queen (I know you don't have those, Ben. It's soft serve ice cream). For some reason there was a giant frame in the backseat and I was holding it with my legs and arms through the middle and she handed the cone back to me and made a special point to say that if I got ice cream on the frame it would be totally ruined. So immediately it starts melting and dripping down my arm onto the frame, my legs, and car seat. This had never happened before, she totally jinxed me and being an adult I now realize that ice cream doesn't ruin stained wood. Anyway, when we got where we were going I got out of the car and attempted to clean up the mess. I had just the bottom of the cone left, where all the ice cream is down into the waffle. The best part. I was in a parking lot and tripped over one of those parking space markers. The cone goes flying out of my hand and explodes against a minivan window. Not only am I covered in sugar from the melting, I also didn't get to eat the best part, and on top of that for the next 10 years I had to hear about it at every family get-together.

But I tend to over dramatize.
BjH

14 Years Ago

only 2 folk have entered the  contest
2 thoughts i have now
either
the prize is s**t
or folk are lazy

either way, i shall slay another goat for the gods tonight
cheers
BjH

Re: News at 1100 READ THIS IF YOU CAN READ

14 Years Ago

if you entered the first version of the contest but not the 2nd then you are a lazy b*****d.

14 Years Ago

If you are in the group and you never visit the forums or submit to contests then you should be removed!

:-)

No, not really.

But adding content would be nice.