Experienced, yet Amateur Writers : Forum : Birthday!

Birthday!

12 Years Ago

We are over a month old! We were one month old on January 3rd! (Yes, delayed.) In light of our birthday as a group, I am asking for everyone to post their birthday (dd/mm) Do not give me your year! And whenever it's someones birthday, I will ask the group to review one of your writings of your choice. :) 

My birthday is April 27th. 

Re: Birthday!

12 Years Ago

mine is February 17th! :D 

12 Years Ago

November 19th!

12 Years Ago

Aw. We missed J. Ghalden's! 

12 Years Ago

February 13!!

12 Years Ago

november 25th

12 Years Ago

Aw. We missed Luke's toooooo. :(

12 Years Ago

March 9th (I plan to see the Lorax movie!)

12 Years Ago

October 30, I'm the Halloween child...

12 Years Ago

Missed Roberts too.. T.T

12 Years Ago

WHOOP WHOOP, MINE IS THE CLOSEST!

12 Years Ago

Lol @ mage. 

12 Years Ago

So here are the up coming birthday's so far: Imagination-mage, Imaginator and PokemonFan#1(Me).            Becouse Imagination-mage and Imaginator's Birthday's are coming up, they should deside on the writing they want reviewed. I have to wait till March.

12 Years Ago

Feb. 11 :)

12 Years Ago

Instead of having them pick a writing they want reviewed, why not just feature them for a week or two so people can just look at what they have and review however many writings they want? 

12 Years Ago

that sound like a better idea that if you want more one thing read you don't have to pick just the one

12 Years Ago

My birthday is coming uuuuuup.....But no one has been active.... =, [ (Single tear!)

12 Years Ago

Well, Happy birthday to everybody who just had theirs and to those coming up! ^^

I keep my own secret though because of those pesky data mining bots... they watch me while I sleep! with evil red eyes ;o :D