Experienced, yet Amateur Writers : Forum : Read Requests!

Read Requests!

12 Years Ago

Okay, so I have been trying to get my head around to reviewing people's things in the group, but there's just TOO MANY to choose from, and I get really bad at choosing and end up not choosing at all and playing video games til I pass out. SO, if you would like a review from me, please send me a read request. Otherwise, I will try my best to sift my way through the ample amounts of writings already in the group, and see if I can't start some reviews that way. If you have to add me as a friend to send a RR, then go for it. I like friends. :3
P.S. I try to be as point blank and completely serious about what I say. I also do Grammar corrections, and editing (Though editing like, where you could make a sentence better) I will not say that you have to do anything, but I will suggest it. I will not coat anything I say with pretty sprinkles and icing just to not hurt your feelings, though I would like you to keep in mind I have no intention of hurting your feelings at all with what I say in my review. No feedback is bad feedback.