Staying up late

11 Years Ago

How long do you stay up at night?

Re: Staying up late

11 Years Ago

I can stay up until its 10:00 a.m, insomnia really effects a person 

11 Years Ago

Definatley the early hours of the morning, even if I know i have to be at work for 7am! Sometimes a book is just too good!

11 Years Ago

On week days i get to sleep early but other wise i can stay up pretty late

11 Years Ago

I've gone like three days without sleep because of a combo of school, homework, and really really wanting to finish the series that I was reading at the time

11 Years Ago

My record is 4-5 am. I have insomnia but my family doesn't know that. They think i can get to bed is 2 minutes tops
[send message][befriend] Subscribe

11 Years Ago

2:30 the latest in summer and not even that beats my record. My record is 6:oo am. Had to sleep all day and all night. 

11 Years Ago

2 days max if I don't have any physical activities the days after if so I could only stay up to 11 or else I'd faint :(

11 Years Ago

ummmmmm.let me see,...presently i'm staying awake till 4:20 a.m.........because of my studies...but ususally i stay awake till 1 or 1:30......thinking about a new fantasy world of my own imagination......

11 Years Ago

God , you don't wanna know how long I stay up.   All day and All night and into the morning. I then fall alseep and fall into a deep sleep. Then around 12 I feel as though I slept 8 hours but that was during the summer. I miss the summer Dx

11 Years Ago

I've definetly pulled a few all-nighters but usually I can get to bed before three.

11 Years Ago

I usually TRY to get my head to shut down around 1:00am, but I always end up going to bed around 2:00-2:20am. The funny thing is I haven`t even DONE that much writing! I`m mostly just making ideas in my head from listening to music and/or looking at inspirational pictures. Surprisingly, staying up late doesn`t really effect me much, at least not after breakfast ^^ ( on Fridays I stay up till like 4:00am >:D I`m a real night owl) Once I can get my head to stick with one story idea in particular, I`'ll be staying up late writing

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Last Future
I can stay up until its 10:00 a.m, insomnia really effects a person 

Just don't overdose on sleeping pills...seriously.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by ATIBA SHEIKH
ummmmmm.let me see,...presently i'm staying awake till 4:20 a.m.........because of my studies...but ususally i stay awake till 1 or 1:30......thinking about a new fantasy world of my own imagination......
I do that to...not quite so late...but thinking can lat HOURS for me, especially when it's about something I plan to write or something really thought-provoking that I've read/ watched/ seen.

11 Years Ago

i try goto sleep at 12/1 but then wake up again... then sleep... then wake up early -_-

11 Years Ago

It depends on the phase of the moon and the season of the year, the alignment of the planets the activity of the sun, the sweep of the beams of nearby super nova and other galactic phenomena.  :)   

Here in the depths of space we mostly go by the duty roster.  Personal activities, such as regeneration, study or recreation have lower priority.  So, as I said, it varies.

Has anyone ever intercepted a cosmic joy-beam?  Yes, there really are such things.  I see this thread is really, really ancient so I expect no immediate reply.

-Ufi

11 Years Ago

theres such thing as that? O.o

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by UfoAuthor
It depends on the phase of the moon and the season of the year, the alignment of the planets the activity of the sun, the sweep of the beams of nearby super nova and other galactic phenomena.  :)   

Here in the depths of space we mostly go by the duty roster.  Personal activities, such as regeneration, study or recreation have lower priority.  So, as I said, it varies.

Has anyone ever intercepted a cosmic joy-beam?  Yes, there really are such things.  I see this thread is really, really ancient so I expect no immediate reply.

-Ufi

I haven't intercepted that but yeah, this forum is pretty ancient since it wasn't getting any attention so far(since I'm slacking off, I should really mind my group)
Your description of staying up late is great though (: so creative