Eyebag's Society : Forum : How many chapters can you comp..

How many chapters can you complete in one day?

11 Years Ago

I can write a one or two depends on the mood

Re: How many chapters can you complete in one day?

11 Years Ago

Five for an all nighter whilst running on caffeine :D

11 Years Ago

Hehehe six for an all nighter and thats not on a good day

11 Years Ago

It depends on how long the chapters are.  I finished around 12 in a day, but they were only around 1 to 3 pages long handwritten.  In general, I'm actually a slow writer/typer.  I feel good when I finish one 6 to 8 paged chapter (typed) in a day.  Sometimes it takes me multiple days to finish a chapter.

11 Years Ago

It depends on how my creative juices are flowing. Some days I'm writeing just about from dawn til dusk, and others, well the factory shuts down. I sometimes do about two, three, four chapters or so a night, and that's in only a few hours. Then there are weeks that I'll run dry (That's when I start banging my head against the wall) and get nothing. And don't even get me started on how much I get done on a good day, and I'm not just talking in chapters.

11 Years Ago

I can relate since it takes me hours to finish one typed chapter but for handwritten, I can only finish one and a half since my creative juices is kinda slow

11 Years Ago

It depends on whim and mood.  I like the quote from the movie, "Dune."  It goes something like this, "Mood... is a thing for cattle and love-play!"

I've been known to pick up a book read a few paragraphs and then not look at it again for a very long time; usually because of more pressing concerns.  But, if duties permit and the mood is right I can rip through a 500 page novel in a matter of hours... with pauses for nourishment and other, of course.  ;-)

-Ufi

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by UfoAuthor
It depends on whim and mood.  I like the quote from the movie, "Dune."  It goes something like this, "Mood... is a thing for cattle and love-play!"

I've been known to pick up a book read a few paragraphs and then not look at it again for a very long time; usually because of more pressing concerns.  But, if duties permit and the mood is right I can rip through a 500 page novel in a matter of hours... with pauses for nourishment and other, of course.  ;-)

-Ufi

I agree, me too, sometimes I read something and when I lose the time I will live it for nine months or a year... (: