Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Shall we introduce ourselves?

Shall we introduce ourselves?

10 Years Ago

Yes I think we should to get this group busy. I will start

Hello you may call me Xerclipse. I write books and draw for my stories. This is my first website and this site is very easy to navigate and post stories. Right now I am getting ready to go for the art school MASS ART! Plus I am writing a series called Ghost Runner. It is about a guy who works as an executioner/hangman for a fictional city that has a parallel demonic world to it. The city is very totalitarian and controlled.  

Re: Shall we introduce ourselves?

10 Years Ago

Hello, I am Avangelina Delarosa, I am a writer of books and stories. I have just started with poetry. My first book was Darkest Secrets, which is about two guys, Raven and JJ who go through hard times together and find out they are royalty and nobility of the 13th century and go back to that time to save the kingdoms. I am now writing my best fantasy book: Alice in the Madness of Wonderland, and Darkest Secrets II: The Lost Prophecy.

10 Years Ago

Hi there, my name is Augustine Clare. I am 15 and I am a BL author. My current book is Forbidden Love. It`s about a teacher and college student. Derek Cast is a teacher who has known Jesse Kanzaki for a long time, but Jesse sort of forgot. Derek and Jesse have a brewing secret love but Jesse always denies it.

10 Years Ago

Hello I'm katlynn feller, i'm sixteen. i live in a small town in Ohio. I started off as an expressive poet then grew to short stories. Now, books are in the picture too, though most of my chapters are shorter than i would like sometimes, my ideas are pretty creative and original. I'm a goth so naturally i tend to write towards the darker side, but i do have some other stuff too. I am currently workking on two co-authored books with my boyfriend and four on my own.

10 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Amaya Sullivan (pen name). Currently, working on publishing my first book, Destiny of an Azurine. I wrote this story in June 2012. I am currently sending my book to an editor. Planning to have it publish by the end of the year.

My favorite past times outside of writing would have to be singing, playing the piano, shopping, spending time with family, cherry blossoms, and raining days.

Nice to meet all of you!

10 Years Ago

I Am Alex Avery, real name, I enjoy writing horror. Classic horror. Stuff like H.P. Lovecraft

10 Years Ago

Hello all :) 
I'm Surrealist because that's my favorite think to read, surreal stories or poems, but I really enjoy dark twists to things. I'm 17, I write a lot, I'm trying to work on writing more, instead of obsessing over every sentence, so that's why I joined this site. My work usually has a deeper meaning, I'm not interested in writing a book if I can't make it meaningful, though, because sometimes I feel like a paragraph of good writing is better than a trilogy of repetition. Anyways, I will not get my feelings hurt if you think my writing sucks so please tell me what you really think! 

10 Years Ago

Bonjourno! I'm Dracula, a horror poet, and learning to be horror/ fantasy author. I've been published by Miracle-e-zine in December 18th 2012, the poem was Life from Three Dimensions.

10 Years Ago

Good Afternoon! I'm Young Dreamer, I'm 18 and I mostly write books of the fantasy or fiction genre! I hope to be an author one day but I have yet to be published (I haven't sent anything to a publisher though yet...). Currently I'm working on a collection of intertwining short stories called 'Passions of the Heart' and an up-n-coming new novel that I will be publishing called 'Angel'. Um so I'd be really happy if you dropped by my page and read some of my work! I'm willing to share the love if you ask also! So that's it for now... ~Dreamer!

10 Years Ago

HI!
I'm Diasha. I'm beginning to write stories and I'm currently working on a book. I still write poems when I just want to get my feelings out. All my stories are fiction but based on whatever I'm feeling. So I have to be in the mood to write. I write whatever fits the feeling and makes sense. I'm very creative. I draw, sing, play the piano and flute, working on painting (i suck at sculpting but I will not give in to it!), I also make AMVs, and of course I write XD. Um I think that's about it :D!

10 Years Ago

Hi! You can call me CreativeCookie, CC, Cookie...pretty much anything you like. It's not my real name (you most likely guessed that already) and I'm not planning on sharing my real name, so please don't ask. I'm under 18, a Christian, and really quirky. I mainly write poetry, though I also write stories and songs. I'm attempting at a few books, but I've yet to finish one, and I'm not sure I ever will. I love writing and music, and try to incorporate them as much as possible.

10 Years Ago

Hey everyone!I'm Megara.I tend to be a little silly at times but I guess that's just the way I am.I love reading, writing, and drawing.I am super friendly and have an unhealthy obsession with the elements for some reason.some of my favorite things to do are sit outside and watch the rain, watch random objects burn(marshmallows actually explode!),and listen to music while drawing.I have found sort of a second home here at WC and I have so many great friends and I would always love to make more.so yeah,that's me:)

10 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Hypnos, and I love Greek mythology. As most people who RP with me no doubt now. I have dedicated my profile to prayers of the  Greek gods. In the hope that the prayers will help people as well as myself.

10 Years Ago

Alright, so hi, my name is Alexys. I'm 14 almost 15 (less than a month left) and a sophomore in high school. I'm also in the fallen, and role playing in several groups, and have created my own as well. If you want to know more, feel free to message me or read my profile. :)

10 Years Ago

I am dw817. That's enough. I choose to have Stefani Charteiris represent me in this Fantasy Wonderland.

If that is not permitted, please let me know.

10 Years Ago

Ello,I'm Dangerously Evil.I adore horror,I draw for my pieces of work and I also draw a bit of manga (not really good at it but I'm getting there!) Soooo yeah that's it.

10 Years Ago

My name is Kane (pen name). I write Fantasy books and stories. My first book was Fate's executioner and I'm currently working on the sequel. I'm also working on other stuff and have ideas for a bit more. I love Pokémon and I don't care if you say anything against me, Pokémon is AWESOME. So yeah... I'm done I guess.