Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : The Unspoken Mythology (rolepl..

The Unspoken Mythology (roleplay)

10 Years Ago

So the title sums this up nicely. This rp is about the lost mythology, and it's tales. This mythology belonged to the people of the Mountain Wind tribe who have been extinct for a very long time.

Character bio: Name, Zakous. Appearance, rather tall, his body is black with crystal colored scales, but half of his face is complete skeloton, and his eyes glow white.
God of: Zakous is god of the undead, and redemption.
Misc: Zakous was god of war, and fear once but he was killed by the smartest mortal of the mountain wind tribe. The mortal found the black fire, the only fire that could burn a god, and tricked Zakous into drinking of a goblet full of it... but Zakous spilt in on his face, making him fall into a pit filled with spikes. Zakous rose in six days after his death, and exacted his revenge upon the mortal. This created redemption, and all undead worship Zakous now.

OH btw hi I'm David! Uhm I just wanted to make sure no one was overpowered so I'm puting a limit of how many things you can be god of, only three.

Re: The Unspoken Mythology (roleplay)

10 Years Ago

Name: Queen Amerata Age: Immortal Gender: Female Goddess of: Beauty, Love, and Immortality  Appearance: Long Curly Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Tall, Slim, Gorgeous  Other: Amerata is the goddess of love, beauty, and immortality. She is the Queen of Gods & Goddess' 

10 Years Ago

Name:Hexenthia(Hex) Age:immortal bio:the unspoken godess of the elements, animals, and magic. Appearance:long blonde hair usually in curls.blue eyes, pale skin, pink lips.she usually wears a blue dress with matching ribbons in her hair.she has long legs, a small waist, and long eye lashes. personality:rebellious and tom boyish.she can be girly at times but she is usually doing something she shouldn't be.she loves to play pranks and tricks.she mostly enjoys playing around with her animal friends.she hates being told what to do and has quite a temper But she keeps it under control most of the time.she is a fighter she often gets in fights with mortals when she disguises herself as one.

10 Years Ago

Zakous: I laid in my coffin, hearing the whispered prayers of the mortals. One in particular stood out... A mortal requested me to meet him in the tombs of the honored fallen at midnight. I usually don't accept such requests, but this was from a great mortal. This was from The hero king himself seeking "guidance, and unlimited wisdom". Can I trust him? I guess that's the question I'll have to find out at midnight.   At midnight:   Smoke filled the tombs, and he covered his face. It cleared shortly, and I appeared hovering with my arms crossed. I looked at him, and he stared back in shock with great fear. "You have summoned me!" I announced, "I assume you have some things on your mind you'd like to speak of, mortal."   "Y--yes!" he stuttered, "My hold, my people, we don't know what to do! We're in a war, but our opponet's too strong. I tried summoning other gods, but only you came! Please, you're our only hope. Help us."   "A mortal must not be slain by a god... But maybe you might try an indirect way? I think, I may be able to pull some strings."   "If you feel this is right."   Without another word, I vanished. I needed to speak with Amerata 

10 Years Ago

Name: Kronos
God of: Time, and Space
Personality: He is wise, Kind, and his years in Tartarus has made him humble.
Appearance: Usually looks like an old man with a long white beard but can transform into his Titan form.  He has golden colored eyes and white hair. Old, but muscular. 
Other: Kronos is the king of the TItans, who has been released from Tartarus by humans lack of faith in the Olympians.