Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Taehi

10 Years Ago

In the year 4001 our modern day world has been transformed.The royal family presides in the palace at the center of a province called Taehi.once the king and queen decide to retier 5 18 year old girls and 5 18 year old boys are randomly chosen to be ripped away from their family, province, and life to be sent to the palace.At the palace they're put through a series of tests and trials to see who will be admitted to the royal council.the council is the most powerful body right below the king and queen.to be admitted to it is an extreme honor and privelage.the new king and queen will be chosen from the council and then will become the new royal members.if you are chosen to be a candidate hope with all your heart that you're admitted to the council but keep in mind that only 4 people are selected for the council and two out of the four will be king and queen.good luck and best wishes!

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Name:Blaze Solace Gender:female Height:6'0 Age:18 Hair color:reddish black Eye color:one eye is gold and the other is blue Personality:she is fun loving and adventure craving.she has a short temper and can be a bit snippy at times but is usually nice and polite.she often gets in trouble and takes risks.she is normally doing something she shouldn't but because of this she is very smart and sneaky. Talents:hiding, archery, singing(although she doesn't like to bring it up),athletic activity. Other:she has a long golden chain she always has with her.it is quite thick but she doesn't think it's heavy.she has a tendency to play with it when she's bored or restless.she usually keeps it wrapped around her wrist.she also has two katanas she practices with every day. http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/289/d/6/highlander_dragon_katana_iv_by_ink2paper916-d30uuuq.jpg Picture: http://www.ewallpapers.eu/w_show/anime-beautiful-girl-1920-1080-5770.jpg

10 Years Ago

Name: Apollo
Appearance: 6'5, black hair, brown eyes.
Personality: Kind, clever, and a bit distant
Talents: Archery, Hunting, Sneaking, he is a Herbalist, and knife fighting 
Other: Apollo was born into a family of hunters and was trained as a hunter/trapper, As such he can live off the land indefinitely. He was known as the greatest archer that the family has seen in generations before he was torn away from them. He keeps his father's Bow and hunting knife with him whenever he can. Both are passed down from father to son. He keeps the knife with him at all times and the Bow whenever possible.
Here are the Knifes. 

10 Years Ago

Name: Cheyanne Gender: female Hair: blonde, wavy, waist length, usually down, Eye color: light golden brown during summer and deep chocolate brown during winter Age: 18 Personality: open minded, adventurous, short tempered, polite, helpful, active, determined, Talents: scavenging, hiding, fighting, hunting, aiming, Other: she has a silver locket that holds a picture of her family and and a picture of her two best friends and won't let anybody touch it. She also has a pocket knife that has been with her family for generations and saved her life multiple times.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i wake up to a pounding on the door."hm?"I ask grogily.I slip out of bed and head towards the door.I open it and see two guards."blaze solice?"one of them asks."yes that's me."I reply sleepily."gather your things you have been chosen."he says.what!?

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I see a girl being taken just like me. Luckily they're allowing me to keep the family heirlooms. I stand behind the guards in chains." Don't resist, They'll just chain you." I say to her.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i listen to the boy and stop struggling.they gave me some time to pack and then shoved me out the door."Blaze!!!"I hear behind me.a little girl with short black hair stands in the doorway reaching out for me.my sister amy."amy!"I scream but the guards hold my arms tightly and shove me forward.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: We follow the guards down the road. It was about a day to the capital from our town. " Hey, do you see my knife? It should still be on my lower back." I say to her as we walk.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"yeah"I say"it's snagged on your shirt."I fiddle with my chain.it helps to calm me down as we walk.

10 Years Ago

Apollo:"When we make camp for the night I need you to get the knife and free me!" I whisper to her.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-im not bound like he is but I still feel trapped.I want to get back home...no I need to get back home.I can't be chosen I just can't!I nod and we keep walking.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: After a few more hours of walking we make camp in the woods.

10 Years Ago

How do I come in becaus dim lost lol. ;)

10 Years Ago

Blaze-once we break for camp I wait until the guard isn't looking before sneaking over to the boy.I grab the blade and pick the lock on his chains.I hand him his knife and get my stuff. ((You can be brought in by some other guards that join our group))

10 Years Ago

How about your convoy is passing ours? You see us escape so you do to. Apollo: I use my knife to cut the chains and quietly be my bow as well as steal some arrows.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I am taken by some guards to meet up in a group that has made camp and find two people escaping. (Taking megaras idea!)

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i grab my stuff and start to leave camp back towards home.

10 Years Ago

( OK) Apollo: I see the girl saw us. I motion for her to stay quiet, and that we'll go back for her. I string my bow and strap on the quiver. I silently climb a tree overlooking the camp and wait for the guards to fall asleep.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I look down, biting my lip to keep silent, watching as one by one the guards fall asleep.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i decide to stay and help the girl.mom always told me to help those in need.I slink back towards camp and the girl.

First Page first
Previous Page prev