Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Apollo: When the last guard falls asleep I climb down and free the newly chosen girl. " You ok?" I whisper. 

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I look up and show the cut on my cheek from trying to fight the guard when he took me. My entire body is bruised and beaten from the fight.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-the girl looks like she's been in a fight.no wonder she's in chains'i think.I start to pick the lock on her chains and it opens with a loud 'Crack'.one of the guards snorts awake and calls to the others.damn it!I grab the girl and follow the boy towards the forest.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I begin to run, stumbling every so often as I ran. I followed the girl and boy as I ran, thinking I had no other choice.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: As we run I quickly kill the pursuing guards with near impossible shots with my bow then keep running.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I hear the guy shoot the other guards with a bow and arrow.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-we manage to get into the forest and I can hear the rest of the guards behind us.

10 Years Ago

Apollo:" Keep running, I have enough arrows to kill them off. I'll find you later!" I keep shooting and killing them  as I run and jump from tree to tree.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I run alongside the girl listening to the boys instructions.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i race through the tree and stop suddenly when a tall man steps in front of me.he chuckles when he sees me and before I can react he snaps my hands in chains.I kick at him only to get a chain cuff snapped on around my ankles.he smirks and I glare at him."excellent performance in the first test"he says"now lets continue onto the palace shall we?"he then pulls from behind him the girl who we helped escape.several guards appear and lead us away.I look around but don't see the boy."don't worry your friend will be meeting us at the palace."the man says smugly.I glare at him and keep walking.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I look down as I am pulled out from behind him, following beside the girl as we walk towards the palace.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I watch as the girls are taken to the palace in a tree hidden. " Damn it, they know I'll try to save them, but I know I can't kill all of then without preparation." I say jumping from tree to tree silently following them. 

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: suddenly i notice something jump from tree to tree out of the corner of my eye. It's probably a monkey or something, I think.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-s**t, we were so close!a regiment of guards come on horseback with four extra horses.one is a beautiful white filly, another is a brown and white appaloosa mare, the next one is a black stallion, and the last one is a red stallion.each of the horses are tightly chained to two other guards I don't struggle as they lift me onto the black stallion.the girl is put on the white mare, and the man mounts the red stallion."I'm going back for the boy,take them to the castle and don't let them get away."he orders and he leaves.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I set several traps that could kill a bear in the woods, and I retrieve my arrows. I could face down an army right now. Though I could probably only kill half. I see that man return. " Let's see what he's capable of." I say to myself.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I let them lift me into the horse silently.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: The man makes the mistake of stepping on a bear trap. It takes it foot off. His screams of pain were quickly muffled by a few arrows to the heart and lungs. I retrieve the arrows and decapitate the man. I climb back into the trees and silently make my way to the capital. 

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I hear screams and ignore them, knowing its the boy.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-we ride for a long time and the man doesn't come back.we eventually reach the castle.I stare at it in awe.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I watch as they're brought to the capital. I decide to make my appearance. I push an arrow through his decapitated head and shoot it at the main gate.