Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i watch with wide eyes as hundreds of guards come out of the castle.they march past us and towards the woods.I hear a startled yelp and then moments later see the boy in chains coming towards us.the guards continue past the forest.they must be off to battle or something I think.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Miss me?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"I would've preferred you come back to free us instead of in chains but oh well welcome back."I say.guards surround us all and march us past the front gates and into the palace.I gasp at the beautiful golden walls and red velvet floors.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: " I've littered the forest with traps. None of those men are coming back. Which means the number of guards will decrease dramatically to compensate for the lack of soldiers in the field. That is when we escape." I say with a mischievous smile.  

10 Years Ago

Blade-"nice."I say with a grin.I see 4boys and 3more girls brought in through the main doors.some look happy to be here,others a bit scared, and some just look bored.we are all shoved into a huge room full of chairs with a stage in the front.our chains are removed and we are instructed to sit.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: As I wait I take in the amount of guards and their weapons. As well as possible escape routes. Then a man walks on the stage. 

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I look over to the girl that I had followed. "I'm Cheyanne, by the way." I whisper.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"I'm blaze."I say plopping down in a seat next to her as a man comes on stage.

10 Years Ago

Apollo:" And I'm Apollo." I tell them as the man begins to speak.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: "you an call me Anne or Cheyanne. Whatever you like. I've heard almost everything." I say.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: One of the guards smack her with the butt of his sword., and the man begins to speak.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I look away as the guard smacks me, feeling my cut reopen as blood slowly runs down my cheek.

10 Years Ago

Vintare-i come up on stage.I clear my throat and begin to speak."welcome candidates to the royal palace.this is where you will be staying until the new council members are chosen.you will be put through a series of tests and trials to determine which four of you will be the new council members.if you are not selected you will be transferred to a new province where you will live the rest of your life so as not to disturb your families.there are a few rules you need to know while here. 1.no fighting unless instructed to. 2.you will be respectful of the royal family no matter what. 3.no trying to escape the palace grounds, not that there's a way to anyway. 4.curfew is 9:00 sharp unless you are excused for some reason. 5.and do not under any circumstance be late to an event. Now then, the girls and boys will be held in individual dorms and will get a chance to unpack.in the morning you will be brought down to breakfast and then the trials will begin.good luck and enjoy your stay at the palace."I finish and walk off stage.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: " Well, this is going to be interesting."

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I nod slowly.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i am led to a room upstairs and shoved in with my stuff.I growl and glare at them as my door closes and locks.there is no window so I sigh and check to make sure all my stuff is here.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I am put into the room next to Vintare and Anne. I unstring and put my bow up. I clean my arrows and hunting knifes then begin to sharpen them.

10 Years Ago

Cheyanne: I am thrown into a room next to blaze. "Stupid girl." The guard growls as he throws me in. I close my eyes and collapse on my bed and cry as the door locks shut.

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I stop cleaning and listen. It sounds like crying. " Oh, great one of them broke down. I don't want to listen to this all night, but I don't know how to get them to stop." I say while I begin sharpening my arrows and knifes. The sound of it drowns out the crying.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i sigh in relief when I find that everything's here.I hear someone crying nextdoor and shake my head.I pull out one of my most prized possessions,my red and black electric gituar (keep in mind guys that it's 4001 in the future so have fun with that ).I strum a few strings and start to play a song or two.my mind follows the notes and I forget my surroundings in the music.