Fantasy and Science Fiction Discussion : Forum : Update - Please Read

Update - Please Read

15 Years Ago

Alright, everybody.  It's been a while since I've really updated, and I thought that you all should know my situation, and why this group hasn't really been that... active.

I'm in my senior year of high school, and school's out in a few weeks, so I have absolutely no time for anything.  Worse, my desktop at home fried back in January.  I thought we'd have a new one by now, but school has been sucking all of my money.  I have about 2.5 hours a week for this site, because my school computer blocks all the other ones I frequent.

Now, I've still been posting stories, and reviewing a lot of your stories.  If you could spare some time and review one/some of mine, I'd really appreciate it.  It's just frustrating to be reviewing everyone's stuff and only having one or two reviews in response.  And none on the story I need reviewed (which is as of yet untitled).

Anyway, that's an update on me, so that you all can understand.  There won't be another contest up until I get a computer, but it'll be good when I do.  Thanks for your time in reading this, and please respond if you have any thoughts.

~Ranuu