Fantasy for life : Forum : Welcome!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

12 Years Ago

Welcome you can post anything in the forum and i or other members will happily review it.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome!

12 Years Ago

Hey, I'm looking forward to being part of this group -- it's been awhile since I've wandered around Writer's Cafe, but I plan on being more regular about it now. I'm currently posting an ongoing story at kickingcorners.blogspot.com that I'd love to get your feedback about. You can comment there, or give me your thoughts here too.

And I'm all about giving feedback as well. Let me know what kind of thoughts you want -- specifics focused on dialogue, character development, pace of the story, or just general impressions, etc -- and I'll be sure to check back every day or two.

Also, do any of you know if there's a way to offer sample edits? It's easier to give feedback, sometimes, if we can show exactly where we're commenting on, etc.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Mandy.... I'm ten & whenever I write, it usualy is a Fantasy. But I also kinda like to write stories about video game characters you can find in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But I think it sorta counts as Fantasy, right?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Mhm thats fantasy

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Please post it in the groups writing and i'll happily review it :D.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Hi i'm 16 and pretty new to this group but not new to writerscafe. I was hoping to find at least one or two people who are willing to read my story and review it. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Reading it right now ^_^