Fear and Magic. : Forum : Discuss - Vampires.

[reply] [quote]

Discuss - Vampires.

13 Years Ago

I have long loved vampire's in all there guises, especially Marius from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. If you have a love for fantastical creatures, let me know!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Discuss - Vampires.

13 Years Ago

As long as the vampires aren't sparkly and emo, I'm in. I realize they're a bit overdone right now, but if vampires are presented in a creative way, why not?
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Well yes... Vampires are overly done... but they still rock! XD

To add on.... Sparkly things are not vampires, they are freaking fairies. 

I rest my case.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I've only ever been interested in the old school vampires of Stoker's 'Dracula' , as in, they're not killed by sunlight, only weakened by it. It actually makes the idea of vampires a more plausible concept
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by BrokenAngelicHeart
Well yes... Vampires are overly done... but they still rock! XD

To add on.... Sparkly things are not vampires, they are freaking fairies. 

I rest my case.
  Bravo :) if i was a vampire I would have a harem, I would not drink animal blood...and having lived over a 150 years I would not be inclined to start taking orders from 17 year old girls (no offence but really they're 17)

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Dracula" thats the type of vampires i prefer, in writing terms. But if it were a moive, I'd have to say the old fashion-look-the-way-they-did-when-they-died-mindless-zombie type vampire
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

thougfh vampires are nice they pose a problem for my pack of wolves. We hunt the same forests but yet they still seem to think they own it. My pack has lived in those woods for 8 centuries!!!!! And they just moved in like a year ago. they steal my packs kills and are very imuture. what do i do? Kill them or chase them out? (The first has crossed my mind more then once......)