Fear and Magic. : Forum : Get to know each other.

[reply] [quote]

Get to know each other.

13 Years Ago

I would like to hear about you, the writers, the brains behind the pieces, why do you write, whats you style, your favorite subject matter and so forth!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Get to know each other.

13 Years Ago

well, my name is shayla. i am 17. i enjoy writing poetry-- and i love Anne Rice. Louis was always my favorite. i am a senior in h.s. and i have been writing since 8th grade, and i do believe that my writing has drastically improved since then. i tend to write about hopelessness, and sometimes joy, but i am kind of sick of love poems and love songs, and thus my poetry tends to have a twist in it. message me if you have any more questions...
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Story everyone! My name is Ray and I'm a colege student in University of Limerick. I write mostly out of procrastination, I can't help it, I'll sit down to write an essay or study for an exam and I'll be hit with an inspiration for writing something completely different. I like to write fictional nonsense, mostly because I can't take anything very seriously an dpartly because I am a major BSer and love to write fiction
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

My name's Hugo, although I'm know as Tod, short for Todesengel, and I'm 15...I'm a songwriter, composer, and I share my passion with both music and writing. My style is pretty much rather dark and sincere, many times deeply anti-religious or down-straight Satanic. Other than that, I also write about the melancholy hidden in each simple gesture or object that pave our road.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

My name is Lakea (Lake-uh) and I am 16. I love wolves and happily own 4. thus why i have a problem with vampires in my forest. (read post in vampires) Hunting is my most favorite thing to do besides run with my wolves and ride one of my two horses. I have three horses total but one is turning a year this august.