Feel Like You Can't Write? : Forum : Welcome!

Welcome!

12 Years Ago

Hello to all new members! To be quite honest when I created this group, I expected no one to join :P It's my first time creating one and I had no idea how to catch people's interest. So anyways, I hope you all enjoy being in this group! I have a lot of read requests due to contests, but I am going to read your things (I promise too) when I have time. In return, I would appreciate some reviews on my book The Ancient Land- Goddess Cecilia's Races and if you prefer poems I have a few of those as well. Some I may suggest (not submitted into the group though) are All I Ever Asked For and You Ruined Me

So, in basic, I hope you enjoy the group and respect the reviewed, review back policy! Thanks for joining :D

Re: Welcome!

12 Years Ago

yay! iwas thinking of making a group like this and i have two groups tht i created and it just doesnt called tht much attention anymore well i hope you review my book Big deal i will review yours i always try to review the non review writing cause i know how it feels like !:)

12 Years Ago

I too was thinking of creating a group like this and was very glad to find it. Though I'm not much of a writer and I don't post anything, I invited a few people who write very well but don't get the attention they deserve. It seems to be like that a lot with books, when reviewers are too lazy to read the entire thing. Anyway, I'll review as much as I can!

12 Years Ago

The group was a good idea, I think. ^_^ I'll be happy to review peoples writings, and hopefully they'll return the favor. 

Oh, and also I have a silly question. How do you submit something to the group?