Fight The Tears : Forum : Funniest Scary Movie spoofs

Funniest Scary Movie spoofs

16 Years Ago

Let's all give a holler to our fav's in the funny movie spoofs...

"Scary Movie Three and four"

"Young Frankenstein"... (Puttin' on the Ritz!)

Young Frankenstein is a classic. The running jokes with saying his name wrong, Marty Feldman and everything he brought to the movie and Gene Wilder's classic acting to make it soooooooooooo f*****g funny.

I love the Scary Movie franchise because of Anna Faris and Regina Hall. They play off each other so well.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Love the Scary movies.  Also Spaceballs, HIstory of the World Part I.  Young Frankenstien- Gene Wilder in anything is hilarious.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, man....

*looks through her DVD collection*

I love "Young Frankenstein."

"Shaun of the Dead" is one of the BEST scary movie spoofs. And if you haven't seen "Hot Fuzz," go rent it right now!! It was one of those movies hubby and I missed at the theatre, and when it came out on DVD, we bought it without seeing it (something we rarely do), because we knew it would be so good. :)

"Scary Movie" was good, but I got turned off by all the sequels. I'm not much for sequels.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Holly, don't be scared of the sequel....

Get three or four (rent actually) two wasn't quite as good, but I loved three and four. There are a lot of scary movie spoofs that sort of suck (Scream if you know what I did last Summer??) but the scary movies were good because of the acting.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay, I'll take your word for it and rent Three and Four. I think I saw Two and it sucked, so I stopped watching the franchise. :)

Plus Halloween is coming up, and those movies are perfect!!