Finding Truth : Forum : Conscious Media Network

Conscious Media Network

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone.  My name is Evvie.  A unique name for a unique person.  With a unique perspective.  I'm your friend in love and light.  If you are dark, I am your worst enemy. Truth and light within me, and all of my spiritually connected family, defeat you with a single ray of love.

Call me crazy, ignore me, do your will.  I've done mine.  I'm posting this message for one reason.  The importance of awareness in this now.

If you are as I am, allowing your higher self to guide you now, I know you will find this website and these hundreds of videos informative and inspiring.  They may even promote within you the answers to questions you have asked.  I am an intuit, an empath, a friend of Earth and life.  Please, at least go to the website and see what it's about.  Be skeptical in all things.  Not closed minded or paranoid.  Listen to your inner voice.

With MUCH love, Evie

Montauk Unveiled -

Facts about Veterans Unveiled -

Propaganda -

Illuminati News -

John Pilger - The New rulers of The World

John Pilger is a world-renowned journalist, author and documentary filmmaker, who began his career in 1958 in his homeland, Australia, before moving to London in the 1960s.

He regards eye-witness as the essence of good journalism. He has been a foreign correspondent and a front-line war reporter, beginning with the Vietnam war in 1967. He is an impassioned critic of foreign military and economic adventures by Western governments.

For more on John and his new film "The War on Democracy" go to