Fluffy Sugar B*****s Club : Forum : Fluffy, not B***h or Sugar!

Fluffy, not Bitch or Sugar!

16 Years Ago

Hi. I needed to vent so here I am! Hope noone minds hearing me rant!
I'm feeling very fluffy today. I cant seem to find my inner b***h that gets me
through the day usually. I have to use that inner b***h especially here at work, because pretty much everyone I work with is an asshat.
The Senior VP and I have a mutual hatred for one another. He hates me because I called him out in front of everyone and he shoved me! I said I'd sue his dumb a*s for putting his hands on me, and needless to say, Im still here and he plays nice with me now. The President of the company took care of it, and gave me that day off with pay to relax. I decided Id rather keep my well paying job and just ignore the a*s, but somedays its harder than others.
Especially when I keep dreaming about my old job!!!
My old job that I cant ever go back to, and even though it's been several years, I still have an ache in my heart over missing it. Stupid huh?
But how rare is it we have a job we love? that we're proud of?
that makes us feel genuinely good? Where you go home everyday and say: "I made a difference today. I helped someone". That's what my job at the P.D. was. (I left because I wasnt able to adjust to the 11pm to 7am shift..my Dr. told me it was hurting me--not enough sleep.)
Anyways, here's the thing. I try really hard to not think about it, just move on and live in the moment, but I keep having damn dreams about being back there!
And it feels real. I feel excited and triumphant and happy that Im back! Then I wake up and have to come here. ;(
Sorry...just bummed today...and its FRIDAY!
Ok, Im going to drink some more coffee, get a little work done, and try to find my inner b***h and kick this fluffy part to the curb--at least until 5:00 pm!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have a wonderful book called Merda!. It's a whole book about how to say dirty stuff in Italian. I love it. No one at my old job spoke Italian so I'd just memorize things to say to them that they couldn't understand. Telling them exactly how I felt was very reliving.
If you need a few, just ask. ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kali, you are awesome!!!!!! I'm Italian, and I never thought of that! I admit, I only know a few cuss words--thanks to my dad LOL!. I could always go to my 93 year old grandma and say: "Gran? How do I say Stupid Mother F**** in Italian??????????????? ::tongue::
Thanks Kali. Im feeling better now! I read your submission in the contest along with Dawns and Yvonnes and was cracking up! I love you guys! you're the best!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's what we're here for right?? ::biggrin::

Try vaffanculo, it's my favorite. And I've had people tell me it sounds nice lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, Hon! I'm so sorry that you had such a rough time.