Free Writers Asylum : Forum : New people please navigate you..

New people please navigate your brains toward here

14 Years Ago

Ok everyone. I hope you like this group! respond with things to make it better, invite your friends and your friends friends!

Im Denni and im from memphis! I have a really crappy brother, my parents are vegetarian
 (I dont have anything against you if you are, my mom just cant cook) I am 104% positive i have the cutes bunny in the world. His name is spurlock, and if you know me i talk about him alot. I like to read, draw, listen to music, and write(duh). Mostly poems, cause i dont have a large enough attention span to write much bigger. Ok thats me in a nutshell, now respond about yourself!

-Denni

p.s. If you notice i never capitalize much, bear with me, its most likely im just to lazy to press another button.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm Marcus, I'm a bored Scotsman who does Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), is a Forensic Biology graduate, aspiring writer and all-around metalhead. I enjoy reading, writing, boxing, gaming, gigging and drinking. I'm a huge music, film and TV fan, an unstoppable force of piracy...Hm, not sure what else to put.

I don't believe in supernatural deities, but if I did I'd be Asatru, Norse/Germanic Paganism :P

I mostly write poetry and short fiction, though I have a gradually forming idea for a larger work that lurks somewhere in the background. I'm passionate, easily bored and dryly witty. :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yolla! I'm Story!
The dobe who organized this invited me because she thinks that I actually consider her a friend (don't tell her otherwise). (Did you know she has a pet mushroom? She does!)

Anyway...
I like edible food, chocolate, and expensive shinies(no joke)
I dislike tofu, dobes, and annoying people

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

HE IS NOT A MUSHROOM! hes a guinea pig. VERY DIFFERENT. jerk

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Denni

jerk

I've been trying to tell you that for a while now. And "Takes one to know one"

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Now now children. Play nice.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey, just joined,  hope to let you see some of my writings, and even yours.
I'm 15, but my friends first guesses are 17 or 18 (last year). half the time you can never notice, just depends on the mood i'm in.
I live in Morristown xD not far off from you.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well welcome! I'm sorry that you have to listen to the dobe that organized this, but everyone has to do something painfully grotesque. She's just as bad as I make her out to be. (But don't tell her I said that, or she'll beat me upside the head with one of her textbooks, and I'm not allowed to beat her to a pulp, because apparently killing people is against the law. I know, what a stupid law to make!)
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thanks for the welcome, I've got plenty of eh.. dobe...s?  to deal with. Personally, killing isn't a law, its a way of life. should read my book too, btw. it's got a great mechanism in it that only needs a piece of paper and a rubber band. (don't miss tho hehe)
  Oh, and forums are fun and all but you should try yahoo messenger or something.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yep. (Dobe is the japanese word for idiot. I'm not 110% crazy, only 105%)
I'll read it(your story), but the thing is that forums are needed to make groups active. THat's why I'm here, the dobe's last group died because I was the only person striving to keep it alive. And that makes me sad because I was in that one. If I wasn't then I would probably laugh at the dobe (By the by, Dobe if you're listening to this YOU killed your last group).
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

haha, i always thought baka was the japanese word for idiot. but dont ask me i go by the anime subtitles. don't have the time to sit and learn japanese. tho i have tried it once.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

baka and dobe are the same. (But nobody uses dobe but me)
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

oh, hey this is abit random and depressing. but i was pokin through your personal page-thingy- and saw that you listen to evenessance? my brother listened to that, and the first song you have on was the song that was playing when he shot himself. : (.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Sorry. I listen to Evanescence all the time. Especially when I'm depressed and lonely.
I'm pretty happy right now though. *smile*
Sorry about your brother. *smile drops*
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

It's no problem, i think i'm over it. it was about 6 years ago.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well still. I'm sorry (and I'm not just saying that, I really am).
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

and naturally, thanks. most people dont know how to react when i tell em that. that's why i stopped  bringing it up. Evenessance is good but i don't listen to it cause it makes a wierd mood in the house. so i'm more of a Dream theatre and SOAD guy.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Okay. (Evanescence is still awesome though...)
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

At about what time do you guys get on? 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

... What?

First Page first
Previous Page prev