Free Writers Asylum : Forum : New people please navigate you..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

About what time, eastern time, western time, central, wherever you are. do you normally watch the forums and  such.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm almost always here. Dobe only ever gets on at hmmm... lunch time? I don't know exactly, and even then sometimes the dobe doesn't get on. (We blame it on her dobeness)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

ok well, ill probably be back at about 2:00 or maybe tomarrow. cause my internet is slowed down, ill explain some other time.  : P

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

kay.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hey guess what! i found a really large text book! ill bring it to school tomorow just for you! see how much i love you. JERK!!!!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

and i am on now! but i have to write an essay, write another essay, and make a poster. in an hour and a half.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey Dobe!
*twirls knife around in hand*
Nice to see you too.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

scottish people rule!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

^.^ Ahhh hi... I just joined this group. I'm 21, my name is Chelsee, and I've been writing for about ... 7 years now? Ish? I've only just recently started letting anyone read anything I've written, so this is a big (and shaky) step for me.
There's really not much to tell about myself. I'm shy, usually pretty quiet...unless I've got a few margaritas in me! I don't have any bunnies, like the 'dobe' (whatever that is) that started this group, but I'm considering getting one of the massively giant floppy bunnies. Maybe a black or chocolate colored one! ^.^ Any suggestions, Leader Dobe?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I like black bunnies!
(Haha dobe! She called you a dobe too!)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

why yes i do have a sugestion! get a bunny from a shelter, cause if you do then you save two bunnies, the one you take and the one that gets to come into the shelter.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi my name is sheila and I have a passion for writing, especially poems, looking forward to reading everyone's writings and hope that you guys will check out mines.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

pleasure to meet you sheila!

next Next Page
last Last Page