Free Writers Asylum : Forum : Quote your favorite!

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>

Quote your favorite!

14 Years Ago

Hello, im gonna start some threads so i can get to know some of my fell group peoples : D (and to stay active)

Quote your favorite song!
Just quote any line in your song that most fits of what you believe in, what fits you, or maybe just what you think sounds cool!

Dream Theatre  The best of times
- "
I'll always remember, those were the best of times. a lifetime together I'll never forget."

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

can i just quote a quote?

well im going to anyway- before you critise some one walk a mile in their shoes and then when you critise them you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

also.... - when life hands you lemons make lemonade

both from volumes of the sisterhood of the traveling pants :D jules x

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I like-  "when life hands you lemons make apple-juice"- unknown

"It only takes one step to start a new path"- me

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

how on earth do you get apples from lemons?

did you know that rule 1 is the customer is always right and that rule 2 is that if the customer is wrong see rule 1 :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Don't know. I'm just amazingly bode that way.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hehe u make me laugh :D and im all out of quotes right now :C

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

ok! ill do a song AND a quote of a quote

~its a saturday night, nothing will go wrong, but if it does do i care, i just dont know how to run~

~you are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart, but that is not enough, will i ever be by your side~
both by basshunter

and for a quote, lets see

funderful - Daniel
when life hands you lemons say oh yeah i like lemons, what else you got - forgot who

its the same old story, boy finds girl. boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in tragic blimp accident over the orange bowl on new years day - the naked guns