Get Reviewed : Forum : Reviews Needed

Reviews Needed

11 Years Ago

I am currently writing my first novel, a paranormal romance involving time travel. I have the first chapter posted on my profile under my writing (I am new to writer's cafe). I have been working on this novel for a few years now, and can't seem to finish it. It is impossible to review my own work, so if anyone would be interested in reviewing it for me, I would really appreciate it!

Please don't be cruel. Writing is a long endeavor and I truly cherish my novel.

Re: Reviews Needed

11 Years Ago

I will try to look at it if I can...

Best regards,

Dell

11 Years Ago

Hi,

Also would love a review on either of my short stories. Opinions positive or negative would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

11 Years Ago

Whats goin on group. New to the site an to the forums, so im jus droppin by to say hi, an get the in's an outs of the page. I do have a book that was just published a few weeks ago. The Fallen Book 1 Dark Genesis which has met with great success over the past few weeks. Thought this website would be a good place to broaden the audience.SSG Bazaar, U.S. Army, Ft. Lee VA

11 Years Ago

interesting...I wish you the best of luck!

11 Years Ago

I've posted 3 chapters of my book ''Out For Blood'' so far, and  want to know what people think. So I would appreciate any reviews, and would be sure to  leave a  review in return for the reviewer.

-Courtney

11 Years Ago

I would lake for someone to take the time to read my story, and give me some honest feedback.