Girl Talk : Forum : Introduce Yourself

[reply] [quote]

Introduce Yourself

11 Years Ago

Introduce yourself here! It's a pleasure to meet you!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce Yourself

11 Years Ago

My Name Is Sierra Sparks
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Kelsey. I'm sixteen years old and I'd be glad to help with whatever someone may need help with. Thanks for the invite. xo
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi! :) My name's Amelia :)
[reply] [quote]

Good Morrow!

11 Years Ago

Hello!!!

I'm Sam. (Or Sammy, or Samantha, or whatever) I'm 23.. joined forever ago, but I completely forgot about this site (I'm a horrible person :/) I plan to put more of my serious works on here, but I am also on Wattpad. I might end up transferring everything over here, and just deleting my other account. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi!!!
Well, I'm Rhea, and I'm 13. I'm from India, and I'm glad I joined this group :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My name is Sophie and im from England :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

It's nice to meet you all,ladies   I should introduce myself, Hi, I am Raya.I'm thecreator of this group. I'm turning 15 soon, and I'm from Canada. (:
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hey girls! 

I'm known as Destiny on here, so you can call me that :) I'm 20 and I'm from Canada 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Ahmed. I'm always beside girls when they have issues and try to assist them.
a woman is my mother, sister, wife,and friend , so she is so precious for me.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi ladies. I'm Kira, I'm 20 and from Fife. It's a pleasure to be on this. :)

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i am Rhea, 14 and from the sunshine state!!! :P btw..... i have had one girlfriend... so i'm not too... experienced?.... oh well... ignore me
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ireca. I am ambitious and always willing to help someone. I have currently have a website called irecasmendedhearts.webs.com for the broken hearted. I also have a website for those who want to lose weight irecasweightally.webs.com. Please stop by and see what it is all about. 

Thanks,

Ireca
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Sammie. I'm 20 years old, I'm really new to the site. I mostly like fantasy, drama, and mystery stories/books. I'm almost always in need of an opinion, and I'm always there to give one as well.