Girl Talk : Forum : Crushes, Cute Boys and Boyfri..

[reply] [quote]

Crushes, Cute Boys and Boyfriends

11 Years Ago

Talk about your crushes, cute boys and boyfriends here! You can discuss it here! If you need advice, you can post here as well!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Crushes, Cute Boys and Boyfriends

11 Years Ago

If you had an option, which of the following 3 guys would you pick and why?

Guy 1: Arab, arrogant, sexiest of the 3, chemistry=explosive, controlling, inconsiderate, smart, hard worker, makes a lot of money, over confident, flirt

Guy 2: Italian, smart, sexy, chemistry=hot, easy going, funny, hard worker, caring, confident

Guy 3: French, best personality of the 3, chemistry=none, funny, smart, considerate, dependable, eager to please, clingy

Thanks to anyone who replies! :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Destinyxi

Guy 1: Arab, arrogant, sexiest of the 3, chemistry=explosive, controlling, inconsiderate, smart, hard worker, makes a lot of money, over confident, flirt

Guy 2: Italian, smart, sexy, chemistry=hot, easy going, funny, hard worker, caring, confident

Guy 3: French, best personality of the 3, chemistry=none, funny, smart, considerate, dependable, eager to please, clingy

I CAN'T STAND arrogance and overconfidence so the Arab guy is definitely OUT OF  HERE lol! 
I have to have chemistry with someone if I am going to be romantically involved, plus I just can't deal with clingy people. I've been there...didn't end on a nice note. So the French guy is out...sound like a potential cool friend though. 
The Italian guys has some of the most sought out qualities in a man, so I guess he is in.   
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

HAHA The italian obviously! :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by EMMIE

I CAN'T STAND arrogance and overconfidence so the Arab guy is definitely OUT OF  HERE lol! 
I have to have chemistry with someone if I am going to be romantically involved, plus I just can't deal with clingy people. I've been there...didn't end on a nice note. So the French guy is out...sound like a potential cool friend though. 
The Italian guys has some of the most sought out qualities in a man, so I guess he is in.   

Haha alrighty, thank you =D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by VelaneDeBeaute

HAHA The italian obviously! :D

It seemed so clear to you xD thanks!