Girls That Talk Dirty : Forum : The Birthday

[reply] [quote]

The Birthday

3 Years Ago

The  Birthday    The downside of being born in November is that it gets very cold in Chicago. Today is bone chilling cold and very windy. Here I am running down the street in four-inch heels and nothing but a garter belt and stockings under the short black dress beneath my coat. The wind was stingingly cold as it swirled around my thighs, bare above the tops of the shear silk stockings. The things I do for love.    I had just gotten home from work when Paul called and told me to meet him at the Elmhurst Hotel at seven.  He told me that I would find everything he desired me to wear laid out on our bed; that I should change quickly, head to the hotel, pick up the key to room 346 from the concierge and follow the directions he left on the vanity in the room.  I wasn’t surprised at this sudden plan for an intimate meeting. We have been doing this sort of intimate rendezvous on each of my birthdays for the last 26 years.    Giving the doorman a big smile, I scooted into the lobby to get out of the aching cold. The Elmhurst is an old hotel, complete with miles of real oak walls that have that satin smooth patina you just want to caress, eight-foot-high doorways and marble floors that give way to plush quiet carpets.   All bundled up in my heavy winter coat and scarf, I looked like any other 52 year old woman coming in out of the Chicago cold.  I took a moment to savor the lobby’s warmth. There’s nothing like the steamy heat from old cast iron radiators.  I allowed my coat to slide down my arms as I made my way through the Friday night crowd and picked up the key at the front desk.     After 26 years, they knew who I was and what I wanted.  In all these years I have never gotten over the sense of power I get from walking into a busy hotel lobby in a sexy black dress.  Underneath, nothing but an exotic black garter belt and shear black silk stockings, the seams perfectly straight clinging to my bare thighs.  There is no way to describe the openness of not wearing panties.  You just have to experience that for yourself.    I loved the feeling it gave me.    I found my heartbeat quickening as I ascended in the elevator and I nearly ran the final few yards down the dark quiet hallway to room 346. His note was on the vanity.  It was short and to the point.  “Take off everything but your garter-belt, stockings, heels and the pearl choker you are wearing.  Put the blindfold on and wait bending over the vanity. When someone enters the room, do not stand up or remove the blindfold.”    Alongside the note was a white plastic bag.  Dumping the contents onto the bed, I saw that along with the padded leather blindfold he had packed all of my favorite toys.  My heavy-duty, rattle -your-teeth-out vibrator.  My long silk scarf.   A bottle of silky personal lubricant. He also brought something unexpected.  The d***o and waist harness he had recently brought home.     We had only used it once, with me wearing the harness and enjoying the power of having anal sex with him.  He also enjoyed the role-reversal as I guided the lubricated play-toy in and out of him while standing behind.  I had a whole new sense of what it was like to be a man that night.  He, on the otherhand, experienced the sensation of anal sex while my well-lubricated hand slid up and down his penis.  Slowly at first, then breaking into a last-minute frenzy spilling his semen all over the bedspread as I shoved the d***o harder and deeper into his anus. I had seen him collapse in ecstasy before but never with such intensity.    I thought again about the note. It said “When someone enters the room…”.  Someone? Now I’m nervous. Did he mean it wouldn’t be him?  Or was this just one of his mood altering, minding bending head games he liked to play on me?  I guess will soon find out. After all these years of married partnership, trust, as it were, is paramount to the relationship.      Standing in front of the mirror, I begin to undress.  At 52, I’m still in good shape and attractive.  I have gained a few extra inches on my a*s, but he seems to enjoy my additional padding.  My breasts are fairly firm and apparently still excite him.  My long hair is pure white but full and soft to the touch.  I take a moment and enjoy the contrast between my white hair and black silk stockings and garter belt. It makes for an interesting picture in the mirror.  I have on his favorite high-heels.  Black and shiny, with four-inch heels.  They have that attractive, delicately curving toe like the shoes worn by movie stars and the great sex-pots of the world.  He calls them my “f**k-me pumps”.  They are well named because whenever I wear them he wants me badly.  Bad enough to stop whatever he’s doing and follow me around the house like a dog in heat.  They give me wonderful control over him, and I know he loves every minute of my performance.  I have to admit it, I am still sexy.  And I take another spin in front of the mirror to appreciate the view.  After combing my hair, I slide the blindfold over my eyes, bend over the vanity and wait in quiet anticipation.  Three minutes pass and I hear the door open.  It opens and closes with no sound from the person entering.  The person walks across the room, stands behind me and runs his, or her, hand slowly up and down my a*s. It explores. It wanders between my legs and lightly plays with my clitoris, making me wetter than I already am.  Lingering, the hand continues to play with me until I feel my knees start to weaken.  The hand moves away, and I hear the squishy sound from my bottle of personal lubricant squirting a shot of the magic fluid into someone’s hand.  The hand smooth’s the fluid over my butt and slowly works its way to my anus, sliding a finger slowly and erotically into me.  The sphincter first tightens and then relaxes, allowing his finger to enter with a pleasurable and exciting sliding motion.  It slides in and out five or six times with my legs trembling more with each stroke.  Then, as quickly as the finger entered, it is removed.  I wait, but nothing further happens.  I ache and moan, but the game rules say I can’t talk.  If I could talk, I would plead for him to put the finger back in.    Moments pass and all I can hear was the sound of the person undressing.  Then an unfamiliar sound. It sounds elastic.  Elastic and snapping.  There is sound of the lubricant squirting again and a cold but smooth shape begins to penetrate my a*s.  The d***o.  He is going to f**k me with the d***o and harness!  It feels wonderful.  Smooth and sliding. In and out. Every once in a while, he shoves it in hard and holds it stationary. Then he breaks into a few quick in and out moves.  Again, a hard shove, an exquisite pause and then more in and out moves.  He keeps this up for at least 10 minutes, driving me absolutely crazy with his pauses and repeated fast spurts.  My birthday is turning into an incredible delight.    The person pulls away and I can hear him or her removing the harness and throwing it on the floor.  Hands begin to slide along my stockings…slowly, sensuously.  As the person feels my legs from behind, a penis begins to slide penis along my leg.  This makes me very excited, as I know all too well how excited it is making him.  I can feel it, in his breath along my back and across my buttocks.  This is surely my husband. Nothing gets him going more than rubbing the head of his penis along a leg wearing silk stocking and heels.   Showing great self-control, he pulls himself away and gently raises my arched back into the standing position. The soft swish behind me tells me that it is time for the scarf.    I had purchased that scarf a year after we were married and never really wore it.  One day Paul discovered the scarf and next thing I knew it became our implement of choice during many wonderful bondage sessions.  Very gently now, he pushes my hair away and loops the scarf around my neck.  He ties the silk scarf in a firm knot to be sure I can’t be choked and locates the knot behind my head.  He then ties my wrists to each loose end behind my back. I am immobilized but comfortable with the position.  He is now free to do whatever he wishes to do to me…and he knows it.    Blindfolded, hog-tied and standing in front of him wearing sexy heels and stockings, I can only imagine how worked up he has become.  I know his penis is as hard as a rock and aching to be inside of me.  In fact, I am wondering how he is able to keep from coming just at the sight of me.  If I just rub my leg against his penis ever so slightly right now, I know he will unload his semen all over my stocking.     Turning me around, his hands go to my breasts and he begins to softly knead and caress them.  He kisses me with a full open mouth, and I put my tongue as far into his mouth as I can.  He has me heating up again. The kiss lasts for a long time. My body convulses with the way in which he manipulates my breasts and softly pinches my n*****s. Reaching onto the bed, he picks up my vibrator and rolls the thick end along my vulva and onto my clitoris.  Making sure he has it on the fastest setting, he gently drew it upwards, making me literally stand on my toes to get my balance and control my muscles as they scream for some sort of release.  Letting out a loud, throaty groan, I come while standing on my toes, leg muscles stretched out as far as they can go. Then I drop exhausted onto my knees.  Bending down, Paul firmly grabs my hair and draws my lips to his mouth.  Nothing is better than a great kiss after a great orgasm!    I know from experience that it isn’t over yet.  This is my birthday and he has many gifts planned.        Kneeling still blindfolded on that wonderfully plush carpeting, I can hear him slide a chair up to me.  He sits before me, straddles me with his thighs and pulls my face down onto his penis.  I take a quick breath and swallow him until I can feel his pubic hair against my face.  Slowly I withdraw until I can gently scrape the head with my teeth and then I slam down again, swallowing the shaft like I am a sword-swallower in the circus.  Slowly, teasingly slow, I rise and then I fall fast upon him with my mouth.  I can feel his muscles tighten, as he fights to maintain control. I know how much he relishes having blue-balls and I am always much too willing to happily accommodate him.  He would rather I hold him on the verge of coming for an hour rather than come quickly into my mouth.    He lasts for at least 15 minutes before grabbing the back of my head and shoving himself far into my throat where he comes.  I am ready for him; I swallow so quickly I don’t even experience the slightly bitter taste of the semen ejaculating right into my throat beyond any taste buds.   He falls exhausted, backwards into the chair. I follow his movements and rest my face against his groin, his penis still throbbing in my mouth.    Still blindfolded and tied, I stay motionless for what seems like a half an hour. Finally, he helps me to my feet, undoes the blindfold and kisses me deeply on the mouth. Releasing my hands and removing the scarf, he slowly begins to undress me, kissing my body randomly as he removes my stockings and garter-belt.  Naked and smiling, he helps me to the shower and we enjoy the hot water beating down on us as we begin to think of the great dinner we will have downstairs. Looking at me he speaks for the first time, “It’s been 26 years and you still absolutely thrill me!  I love you.” I smile. After dinner it will be my turn to wear the harness. Copyright©2018Jamie Boss Sr.