Go Ask The Walrus--Absurdist Poets' Society : Forum : clots...

clots...

7 Years Ago

clots...
XECUTING FLAT-LINE
The body thought to be lost at sea suddenly washes up upon the distant shore, with the disease spreading like a herpes sore, Coughing out chunks of blacken lungs, from the cancer that can’t be out run, polluted with antibiotics that became useless, meth-ed and pilled to the point of brain dead and toothless, the irony that brings humanity to its knees is being killed by a simple cough and wheeze, the super infection has attached to the immune system like bloodsucking parasites, to the point of weighting the body down…
down,
Weighted and slowing Down now,
Obese, the beast ate his weight in girth no longer able to travel the earth, giving birth to slave walking zombies as poison drips from their forever thirsting lips, a vampire that plagues its own flesh and replaces its body with plastic mesh of trends that never end, watching a reality that isn’t even real as your told how to talk, walk, and feel, with life being packaged for you in a colorful happy meal, which is always super-sized as you devour the salty lies,
Because here stands almighty man crushing atoms in his hand, only to prove he’s truly damned as he rapes the land and reaps the seeds from a world that bleeds for his needs, the joy of life forgotten like Alzheimers…Alzh..eim...Al, lost in the mind, to be undermine by an easily solved crime with our fingerprints all over the button as it explodes with shrapnel cutting down time in its prime; flawlessly executing flat-line.
unknown sith

I put the shotgun barrel in my mouth-she just rolls her eyes “Well I guess you got nothing else to say then do you Robert? Huh? ... Real mature!” she says as she walks away. I take the saliva soaked barrel out of my mouth; guess that didn’t work…    

Diamond in the rough
She was a topless dancer who loved for the tips. If you missed her earlier on the back of the milk carton here she is years later arms tattooed with needle hole craters and some bruises for her supposed misbehavior. It seems her white knight felt it unwarranted to come save this damsel in distress. So now she hits the pole like she hits the pipe with too many sins for a consideration of the title of wife. This is the black and white of life, as she is kept away in the grey of her own decay and it saddens the lips to say she will probably pass in this very way. Alone at rock bottom dancing to the stinging pain; ask her and she’ll tell you she only remembers her stage name.
The unknown sith    
...clots