Goddess Of War And Love : Forum : Temple of the goddess of war

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would watch as Mimi left...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would watch as her red hues shimmered lightly. She would remember some things that had happened to her on her past. She would smile softly as she would see Mimi leave. She would look with her red hues and would sit down as she looked at the Goddess of War," So do you have any siblings?" She would ask softly.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would nod.

"Yes i do....She is the goddess of love...Which you might want to summon."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Nods as she would use the staff of Artemis, locking her words in her mind as she would begin to glow brightly as she would was embraced by white light. Summoning goddess of Love.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She appears infront of two females, one of which is her sister and the other of whom she did not know. "Ahhh....sister so nice to see you, and whom are you?" She asked softly.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would smile and look at her sister.

"This is our summoner. She has summoned me and i had her summon u my dear sister."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Smiles a half, devilish smile...."Thank you sister" she turns and looks at the summonser, "and thank you" she said looking at her carefully and asks "who are you and why did you summons my sister..... i'm greatful you did but why?"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would chuckle.

"Sister it is not of our concern."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[A young man would enter the temple of the goddess of war.]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The man slid silently among the shadows, caring not for the revealing light of the flickering torches in their brackets. Kyder knew those torches should have been long spent, leaving only blackened clubs in their brackets, but he also knew that those were not normal torches, and this was no ordinary building. He took great care in this place, for the unwary did not last long in such places of enchantment. Most patrons entering the temple could protect themselves with supernatural means, but Kyder�s skill lay in other means leaving him quite vulnerable. He didn�t like that feeling of vulnerability, and liked it less when he sensed great presences he had not felt since�it had been awhile. But to Kyder it had not been long enough. Kyder snapped back to attention as the low humming invaded his mind. No, not invaded. It literally stole his attention and engulfed his mind. Why had he been drawn here? What was his purpose? Why now? These unanswered questions echoed throughout Kyder�s being. The humming suddenly grew in intensity, forcing Kyder to step from the shadows and into the light, pulling one foot in front of the other. He fought the pull with all that was him, calling on his internal strengths, but only in vain. Resistance was futile, and he was soon brought into supernatural company.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at the guest and smile. As she looked him up and down she walked over to him.

"What brings you here young one?"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Her words rang true for by her standards his life span equaled a blink of an eye and no more, but to Kyder he had seen whole generations live out their lives.

"Apparently, my will is not my own, and my coming is not my decision, but a persuasive obligation." He replied.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would smile at him. She places a hand on his shoulder and the force was released.

"I am sorry for that. If you wish to leave you may. But you dont know why you are here? This is interesting."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kyder sought to find hidden meaning behind her words, but could not detect any in her perfect decorum. Indeed he wanted to leave and never look back, but curiosity won over.

"I will stay," he declared, and then added quickly, "If only to discover why we are gathered for I do not think it coincidence."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"hmmm... you had a calling from here yet do not know why? Very interesting." she purrs, speaking to him from behind the shadows.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would turn and look at her sister in the shadows. She would glare at her with hatred.

"Sister....Mind your own business."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yuki would look at the Goddess of War and the Goddess of Love, she looked at the both of them and said," Both of you shut it" she was serious as her eyes glittered with coldess and yet a calmness within it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kyder jumped at the voice. He hadn�t noticed the young woman standing there, and he was usually very perceptive.

�Does anyone truly know why we are here, or have I been summoned by mistake?�

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The goddess of war would look at Yuki Cross and smirk. She would then turn and look at the guest in the temple. She would reply with a sudden erieness about her.

"My sister and I have been summoned by that young child. As far as you. I do not know. But feel free to join us or leave I really dont care."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Kyder didn't need to think about it. He turned, and put one step in the opposite direction of goddesses. He had no warning as a tremendous compulsion wriggled its wicked fingers around his heart and pulled him to the ground. Kyder stared up at the summoner as a smile crooked at the cornor of her lips.

"I think I will join you. Let us stop wasting time and begin our conquest..."