Gore And Grime Slaves : Forum : WELCOME

WELCOME

16 Years Ago

Welcome to the group guys... please encourage others to join and post GORE literature... also I will take any sort of feedback you have in this thread... what would you like to see.. what you dont' ...

feel free to pm me anytime... if your not sure if one of your peices fits in then send it to me and i;ll get back to you.

i hope you all enjoy this group and help to make it a fun place to be... lol

lates!

-Gotha

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i want to see GORE! MORBIDITY! DEATH!

i love horror but there is a thin line between the two, you can have gore and horror in a story or poem, but you can't post horror alone in a gore themes group, i think it's wierd and dissapointing, not because the poem is'nt good but beause i go to read them expecting nasty, and i get scary alone :(.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i posted some of my old poems until i write more, those hwo don't knwo them hope ypu enjoy..they are nasty lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Haven't got ant good old fashioned gore stories at present. I do have some really old gory tales stored away at my sister's place back in bama...next time I am up I will dig them out and touch them up some and post them...and if I get good idea for one I will post it too. Haven't written gore in awhile as I get a tendancy to get carried away when I do.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I like horror best, though not all of my writing reflects it. It's fun to stretch out a bit and have some blood drip, but when I read it I don't want it to be gratuitous. There has to be a purpose to it and not just shock value. With poetry, using it as metaphor is great and most I've read are really good at using it that way. Don't post blood for the sake of blood. Have some "meat" to the story and some purpose. Thankfully, I've yet to see 'mediocre' on here. We have some great talent around this site and I'm happy I'm here.

p.s... There's some 'drama' at some sites around the Cafe. I haven't seen it here and hope I never do, 'cuz frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gotha, i am sorry for no contributions.. My mind is not functioning on full throttle.. i would not blem you if you thre me out of the group! ::cry::

I will try as soon as things settle down here..

Chloe
xoxo

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i wud 't throw u out... anyone who hasn't posted anything will be notified to submit atleast one piece of work... as u;ve noticed.. .howie's been up for awhile because i am still getting submissions from the same persons so its hard to nominate anyone...

so if anyone knows any gore related writers out there... please usher them here...

i've created two threads aimed at discussing howie and his work.. so far no one, or more like the majority haven;t taken part...

so if there is someone here who doesn't have the time alert me so i can kno... it sucks cause there are 28 members, i think, and atleast 7 have posted something...

anyway... noone will be kicked off... its not like i have 100+ members and 1 wud be nothing... i'd like it to stay at 28 or more lol...

just submit work ppl... i am sort of begging lol... :?