Gracious Skyline Manipulators : Forum : 2212 (Private roleplay)

2212 (Private roleplay)

12 Years Ago

P L O T
The year is 2212, and planet Earth had sustained many changes. However, the largest change has to be the reuniting of Pangaea in the year 2200. Governments and nations have fallen, thousands of people killed. There are only a few handful that have survived the change are now known as the "Survivors". These people have taken on severe adaptations, like DNA splicing, supernatural abilities, and so forth. However, adaptations alone will not keep them alive. They must learn how to survive in the new continent of extreme deserts, raging flood waters, and insane temperatures. Will you find yourself among a cove of allies? Or among a den of wolves?

The Hunters among the survivors are those who are willing to kill anything in order to survive. They usually live together in clans that range from 10 up to 200 people. They look down on those with special abilities and mutations, calling them "lazy" and "cursed".

The Specials are those humans who have gained special abilities through adaptations. These abilities can ran easily from something as simple as coloration to supernatural things like strength and enhanced senses. They are very good strategists and are highly intelligent among the survivors. They usually travel in pairs, of with 2 or 3 more people, but their groups are never very large. They consider all Survivors equal.

The Rouges are those who went under adaptation mutation, usually shown in the form of being half animal. Rouges can range from simple insects to carnivorous beasts and other lifeforms. They are prime at survival, at to which a level the Hunters and Specials can't conquer due to the large gap between human and animal. However, Rouges are uneasy and can lose control of their human side and become wild. This is one reason why they are looked down upon by Hunters. Rouges usually travel alone. They are considered the worst in the eyes of Hunters and equal in the eyes of Specials.

Characters

Puppetmaster: GraciousOasis

Name: Nicki Taylor, Sybella

Nickname: Nicki, Nick, Taylor, & Tay  

Survivor type: Special

Appearence: Nicki's muddy brown hair has a sheen look to it which is uaually in a ponytail. She has a fit physique body, and usually wears a white t-shirt that makes her look slimmmer than she really is. She wears tannish colored shorts with a black belt from karate lessons. She wears hiking boots, flip flops, sandals, or hightops. Her features seem to pointy yet her eyes are an alarming forest green. Nicki isn't pretty but she has a striking look to her.  

Personality: Nicki is a kind, loyal, & caring type of person. She would rather die than break her loyalty; if Nicki ever fails to protect or save someone she will never forgive herself. She is the quiet type and tries ot to waste her breath on strangers if she can help it. At times Nicki can be straightforward and speak her mind without being nervous, but whenever she is scared she begins to babble about strange things.   Special Ability: #1:. Nicki is able to realease & Capture the heat or the cold. #2:. Nicki is skilled in the arts of her five senses. In other words they are stronger than a regular human being

Puppetmaster: SkylineAcrobatist

Name: Jacklyn Micheal Summer

Nickname: Jackie, Summer, Birdbrain  

Survivor type: Rouge

Height: 5 “4

Weight: 116lb

Appearance: Jackie is the kind of person who blends in well, like a chameleon, despite his mutation being half falcon. He has shoulder-length black hair, with tones of brown and orange mixed in, a side effect of his mutation (Note: his hair is shorter towards that back of his head). His eyes are dark and very large with a button-like quality to them. His usual attire consists of a long-sleeved black hoodie and long dark brown pants. Along with fur-lined boots and a long brown scarf, he also has goggles, but he only uses them when he’s flying.

Mutation effects: Jackie is a mutation breed of a falcon and human. He has a 13-foot-long wingspan, and a plumage of black, gray, and shades of crème and white. Falcons are birds of prey, meaning Jackie has extremely good eyesight and can spot as much as a mouse from a mile away. He also has a developed sense of smell. His fingernails are also permanently black and pointed (this is the same for his toenails >.>). However, despite his enhanced eyes and smell, his hearing isn’t very good, but he isn’t deaf either.

Personality: Despite his shady looks and attire, Jackie is actually a very leisurely-paced person. He’s very friendly and can adapt very well to situations. In battle, he’ll never leave until his opponent has reached over-kill (it’s a falcon thing). However, his best trait would be his ability to stay calm in the most dire situations. He likes taking naps and joking around a lot.

Extra: Jackie has extensive knowledge on herbs. His parents taught him before they were killed by Hunters. However, because of this, Jackie has a fear of Hunters.

Jackie Summer

12 Years Ago

"Shoot," Jackie muttered under his breath as he struggled to get the mesh of net off of his leg. However, to his dismay, it only continued to get tighter as he pulled. If it weren't for his thick leather boots, his legs would have already been bleeding and raw. But that wasn't what he was concerned about. Only a mere ten feet away from him, was a large pack of wolves. Their ribs were visible underneath their thick winter pelts, showing that they hadn't been fed in quite a while.
Jackie struggled more, opening a few new cuts onto his fingers as he desperately clawed at the net off of him. The wolves continued to get closer. In fact they were now close enough that Jackie could smell their muddied pelts and ravaging breath.
Finally in a last attempt to save himself, he looked towards the sky and let out a very shrill sound from the back of his throat, in hope that someone would hear him. Even if it was a Hunter, he figured it would be better than nothing. 

Re: 2212 (Private roleplay)

11 Years Ago

((Sorry if there's anything wrong....I wrote this pretty fast and let me know any coreections needed. Thanks!))    Nicki trudged through the dense forest with ease. It's not like she has been here before, it's along the lines of logical thinking that she is able to survive in the wilderness. After having to deal with a couple of idiots who said this forest was their territory they didn't even had a thought that she might be a "special" person.   She began to daydream when she heard a piercing shrill sound that broke through the silence. Nicki began to panic thinking that it might just be a dying animal, but her curiousity took ahold of her. She ran as fast as a waterfall and found snarling wolves and a bird-like person. Getting second thoughts, one of the snarling wolves ran towards her with incredible speed and ended up snapping where her legs were. Nicki jumped just in time and landed on top of the wolf and crushed its skull, then flipped her switch blade out and began to dance with the wolves.

Jackie Summer

11 Years Ago

Jackie was stunned at the girl, who had mysteriously popped out of nowhere. Of only so many survivors, one just happened to be close enough to hear him. It felt like he had just taken a gamble with his life and won, yet it left no victory, only a sour after-taste. Regaining his senses, he continued to claw at the mesh of nets, his enforced fingers attempting to tear at the metal. Before he had gotten a good half of the net off, two of the snarling wolves approached him. Fear raced up his spine as they got closer. As one jumped up to lunge at him, he raked his claws over it's muzzle. Jackie grimaced at the sight of warm blood dripping off of his black talons.
The wolf howled in pain, retreating slowly. This, however, didn't stop the other from lunging at him. And this time, it didn't hesitate. Not wasting a second of it's time, it jumped, claws ready to strike.
Jackie snapped his wings close onto his back and stood up on reflex. As the wolf jumped to attack, he lifted his free leg and knocked it down. However, it was still far from done.

((Don't forget to make the title your character's name ^^ Other than that, good job ^^))

Nicki Sybella

11 Years Ago

Nicki felt like retreating but something was making her stay. The urge to kill felt stronger every time she killed a wolf. Many retreated, afraid of her rage. After kicking away some dead wolves away she could finally see who the damsel in distress was. Nicki squinted her eyes at him and slowly her mind processed what he is. "Your a rogue!" Nicki's voice seemed a bit too breathy making her realize how sore and tired she really is. Nicki stuffed her switchblades back into her pockets after cleaning it with her shirt.
She began to closely examine the rogue and felt uneasy seeing as how the rogue might be able to kill her. Nicki began to process the thought that he might have some sort of skill that could distract her and then he might strike. Nicki stood there quietly, the silence felt familiar to Nicki and so it comforted her. Nicki ran her hand through her silky hair before blacking out.
(( :P She used soo much of her energy just like me! ))

Jackie Summer

11 Years Ago

After fighting off his pursuer, Jackie went back to getting the wire off. Because of this, he became oblivious to his surroundings. Only when he heard a shaky breath speaking did he realize the dead wolves. He looked fearfully at the girl, who had so easily killed at least five wolves single- handed. He felt an aching sensation in the pit of his stomach at the thought that she was a Hunter.
However, he didn't expect to to sheathe her weapons. Nor did he expect her to pass out. For a moment he sat there, just staring at the girl, before taking action. After raking off the wires on his foot, he raced over to her and took her pulse. After feeling the fast-paced beating of her heart under his fingers, he pulled away.
Jackie didn't know her. For all he knew, she could have been a Hunter. But if there was one thing he knew, he couldn't leave her. Not after she had saved him from certain death. After taking one last glance at the dead carcasses of the wolves, he folded his wings into his hoodie, completely concealing them. He hoisted her up onto his back, wary of his wings, before taking off to his tree house.

Nicki Sybella

11 Years Ago

Nicki groaned as a small pain tugged her to its depths. Nicki felt a soft breeze brushing her face, soothing her and making her sleepy. Nicki slowly opened her eyes while still feeling sore, "What in the world..." Nicki sighed before staring at the stranger before her who she sort've saved from certain death. {Sorry I haven't been able to reply! I feel bad for not replying.}

Jackie Summer

11 Years Ago

Jackie watched cautiously as the other girl moved. He couldn't help but feel awkward, after all, wouldn't most people just leave without a trace? Of course, Jackie hadn't just done it because she had saved him and he felt compassionate, it was because in reality - he had no communication with other human beings, ever. Being a rouge, it was hard to find someone, since he had the sense to stay away from Hunters, and specials... well, they were always hard to find.
"You shouldn't move too much," he said softly. "You probably strained a muscle, not to mention, used a decent amount of energy." He shifted his position, so his concealed wings wouldn't stand out so much on his back.
"I put some chili-infused sunflower oil on some sore places, so the sores should go away after a couple of days," Jackie said as he stood up. His tree house wasn't actually a house, but rather a wooden board tucked in place by a two strong branches. As a roof, there was a dome of carefully woven twigs with a small opening just large enough for a grown adult to squeeze through. In one corner, the girl was laid out on a basket-like hammock that held the same weaving pattern as the roof. In another corner were piles of assorted herbs and liquids, piled in more woven baskets, all arranged neatly.
Jackie silently sat down next to the herbs, hiding his claw-like fingernails. After all, he wasn't on the aim to make enemies. And if there was anything Jackie knew, it was that allies, didn't show hostility.

((Ahhhhh, sorry for the super late reply!!! I was going to reply the moment I found out that you did, but my computer was broken and I couldn't read half of your reply :s Anyways, it's back up now ^^))

11 Years Ago

(Due to the fact that I don't want to give a sucky reply...I'll have to post tomorrow...)

11 Years Ago

((OOC: Okay then, make sure to reply! :3))
Originally posted by GraciousOasis
(Due to the fact that I don't want to give a sucky reply...I'll have to post tomorrow...)

Nicki Sybella

11 Years Ago

Nicki gave out a loud yawn, staring at the Rogue curiously.  When he spoke she felt a bit of a shiver, it was probably due to the fact that her clothes were a bit out of season, literally. “ Ohm, and chili-infused sunflower oil? That’s interesting and I do feel a bit better.” Nicki shifted uncomfortably before placing her eyes back on the Rogue. She blew a lock of her hair out of her eye, “So Rogue what’s your name?” After all, I did save you and you at least owe me that much.” The brunette blushed realizing she was too blunt towards the rogue; imagine what he could do to her! She gulped before adding hastily, “I’m Nicki by the way and I’m also a special.”

Jackie Summer

11 Years Ago

Jackie watched the girl cautiously, his button-eyes catching every movement. "I'm an herbalist, I know most of the odd ways to get fixed up," he said calmly. He half wondered if he should be angry at her for being so blatant, but he decided to just go along. "My name's Jackie, Jackie Summer. Nice to meet you Nicki, and thanks for saving me." On the inside, Jackie felt a wave of relief. Had the girl been a Hunter, she would have probably wanted to impale him on the spot. Not that he would have been killed, but most certainly injured. Not to mention, a whole lot of Hunters would be chasing after him. "I'm pretty surprised that you heard me yell, I honestly thought I was a goner," Jackie said with a tone of amusement.